Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@colliemom4  I had not heard that about Chris. I have a dear friend who hasn't taken a drop of alcohol in ovre 50 years. She drank only socially in her 20's and a year ago developed cirrhosis of the liver. He doc said this is not uncommon. 

@Love my grandkids  I don't know all that much about the liver. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Aw, thanks. She's got it managed with medication so it's not life threatening, thank goodness.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read something about Chris having an enlarged liver. I have no idea whether or not the issue has been resolved. This can be a sign of cirrhosis of the liver. I also see he was doing meet and greets last month so he must not be doing that bad.

@colliemom4 I don't know what Chris' health issues are but I do know that as a result of poor diet many people develop Fatty Liver Disease.  It has nothing to do with Alcohol just build up of fat around the liver.  Healthy diet and exercise can reverse those symptoms.

Esteemed Contributor

I was disgusted seeing Amy's house. She called in an "organizer"??? They're living in filth, roaches crawling all over everything. Tammy's house must be filthy also - I don't think Amy was cleaning Tammy's house. 

Just because you're poor does not mean you cannot be clean. 

And Tammy always hunting down a boyfriend and Amy asking if they're talking marriage. Huh???

Get up out of your chairs every day; clean your house; and respect the body God gave you! You're not a garbage disposal.