Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

The wedding was I guess as nice as it could be.  

This family (most of them) seem to have to talk using foul language and speaking for myself, I'm drowning in it.  Then the laughter afterwards.

Those poor kids will think that language is acceptable with all of the grown ups talking the way they do.

And I agree @Happy2BHere about the stunts by Amy and Amanda.  Ridiculous IMO.

@HisElk1  I believe they kids will have multiple issues, foul language etc.

Honored Contributor

Amy has a half brother that is not on the series who posted on Facebook that the reason for the divorce was Michael was abusing Gage. It's difficult to know what the truth is but he put that out there.

Super Contributor
I find everything about Amanda gross and Amy -.whatever happen to her! She always worried about being a good mother , but some how she staring to lose it . Sorry, to see it!
Trusted Contributor

Along with a lot of you, I hate the continuous foul language from this bunch. Amy's behaviour and disgusting comment during her toast at the wedding was bizarre. Chris is the only one of that family that seems to have any common sense. 

As for Amy and Michael's split, I have always thought him to be " a little bit off". He rarely talks and just really comes off as stupid. If he is the one wanting the divorce, then I am surprised he would walk away from that easy money. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Chris's wife Brittney without the bandage on her head and with her hair down. A8338929-9077-4A4A-9BC0-55A30515664C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

She looks better with the wrap on her head.

Honored Contributor

I just read that Tammy's husband died. He was only 40 and still living in that home. She's been out for a while so I doubt that they had much of a relationship if any. A couple days ago I read they are filming now in Florida so it appears there will be a new season coming. It seems that Tammy is smaller than Amy now.

Respected Contributor

A few days ago I read that their fans were grossed out at Amy's new house being so dirty, and she lives there with her 2 little children. I read that her last house was a mess, too. Ew.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read that Tammy's husband died. He was only 40 and still living in that home. She's been out for a while so I doubt that they had much of a relationship if any. A couple days ago I read they are filming now in Florida so it appears there will be a new season coming. It seems that Tammy is smaller than Amy now.

Yes, I read that too.

1000-LB Sisters star Tammy Slaton's estranged husband Caleb Willingham dead at 40, after tying knot with star he met in obesity rehab, then splitting five months later

The husband of 1000-LB Sisters star Tammy Slaton has died aged 40, just a year after they tied the knot. 

Caleb Willingham, who met Slaton at an Ohio obesity rehab center, passed away from unknown causes. 

Tammy paid tribute to her husband on Instagram, saying: 'RIP sweet angel, you will forever be missed and loved so much thank you Caleb for showing me real love and happiness.' 

Respected Contributor

Did Caleb ever even try to lose weight so he could get out of the rehab place & live with Tammy as a married man?  I don't recall him even trying, I think he rather enjoyed being in there & having the folks in the care home waiting on him. 

I think if Tammy hadn't put in the effort to get the WL surgery & lose weight, she'd have also been dead by 40.