Honored Contributor

It's all over the internet now that Michael filed for divorce from Amy. There are even court records that are posted. I saw it on yahoo, entertainment tonight etc.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 :  Gurrlll, Nooooooo

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@colliemom4 :  Gurrlll, Nooooooo

There have been rumors about it for a while now but people didn't know what to think.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 :  Okay, I jumped on the web after I saw your post and it's everywhere. Now that I think about it he has been acting very indifferent and lazy. Well, maybe she'll start working on herself. Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy  You're righ, I noticed a change in Michael also. 

Respected Contributor

Oh My Goodness !!   I do hope Amy does well and does not gain all of that weight back!  She was stressing and crying trying to care for the boys, thinking she was not a good mom.  It appeared Michael was very helpful with the kids. I saw onlne that she had moved in with one of her sisters so maybe that will be good for her. I wish her well

Honored Contributor

Amy should thank her lucky stars to be rid of him.  He was of no help whatsoever and acted dumb as a rock. Just a grindstone around her neck.  She and her TLC money can be better spent than supporting him. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I hope he's off the show and looses his paycheck.    Seems like he doesn't want the responsibility.  Speculation of course.

Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 lb sisters news

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes  I don't feel a bit sorry for Amy. She was TOLD not to get pregnant the first time until she lost more weight. Didn't listen. Was told the same thing after she had Gage.

Again she did as she darn well wanted and had 2 kids close together and now she's whining and crying that they are so much work.

Your choice. Deal with it.

Respected Contributor

I don't think he ever had her welfare in mind.  After all, she didn't get pregnant by herself and if he was really invested in the marriage and her health, and had two brain cells to rub together, he should have taken some steps to influence her to continue on a saner, healthier path.

Who am I kidding here?  I never even heard the man more than mumble throughout the series.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~