Honored Contributor

I think Amy was living in a fantasy of what having young children is like. As parents we never know how tough it is until we have kids but then we deal with it. She's lazy and is going to have a lot of problems unless she changes. I do like Amy and hope she will change.

I don't think Tammy's man, heard the marriage isn't even legit, will ever come live with her. Looking at him, I'm thinking he may not even have long to live.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with your comments about Amy @colliemom4 , but I also wonder if she is dealing with postpartum depression.  I get that new moms are emotional, but she seems over the top.  If that's the case, I hope she gets some help.  

Don't think I'd want to be friends with her IRL, but I do have compassion for her and wish her well.  

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  wrote:

I don't feel a bit sorry for Amy. She was TOLD not to get pregnant the first time until she lost more weight. Didn't listen. Was told the same thing after she had Gage.

Again she did as she darn well wanted and had 2 kids close together and now she's whining and crying that they are so much work.

Your choice. Deal with it.

@Love my grandkids:  Good Point !

Honored Contributor

Well apparently Tammy split from her husband as well.

Respected Contributor

I wonder what kind of child custody, will be worked out? I don't see michael taking the kids for a weekend or even overnite.

The Slaton mom is in a wheelchair and must have med. aids, so i wonder if Tammy could live with her and share medical aides?

Highlighted
Super Contributor
I always felt that way about Little People Big World with Zach and Tori with the children! Easy paycheck ! I got disgusted with those two, also.
Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

I wonder what kind of child custody, will be worked out? I don't see michael taking the kids for a weekend or even overnite.

The Slaton mom is in a wheelchair and must have med. aids, so i wonder if Tammy could live with her and share medical aides?

@10sluvr  Amy and Tammy are living in a home owned by Amanda now. I'd like to know why Amy left her family home. I'm thinking maybe Michael wouldn't leave. I'm sure more will come out as time passes.

Super Contributor

How about that wedding? MOO but I'm thinking the punch must have contained a wee bit of alcohol based on Amy's inappropriate comments and then with her ending up lying on the floor (plus Amanda's lapdance with the stranger) Woman Wink

Of course who knows if it's true, but I read that one big thing in the Michael/Amy divorce was that Michael and Amy couldn't agree about filming the kids - Michael wanted it stopped, and Amy wanted it to continue. I noticed Michael wasn't shown at the wedding (even though he was there according to some reported photos) so I wonder if he has backed out of filming completely now.

Respected Contributor

Re: 1000 lb sisters news

[ Edited ]

The wedding was I guess as nice as it could be.  

This family (most of them) seem to have to talk using foul language and speaking for myself, I'm drowning in it.  Then the laughter afterwards.

Those poor kids will think that language is acceptable with all of the grown ups talking the way they do.

And I agree @Happy2BHere about the stunts by Amy and Amanda.  Ridiculous IMO.

Honored Contributor

The way Amy acted at the wedding was stupid but Amanda's behavior was downright nasty. I was surprised. I found it really gross.