Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the new show last night? Everything that happened with Tammy was scary. I'm shocked that she's still alive.

Respected Contributor

Well I missed it.  I think I knew it was starting again but forgot!

Thank you for the reminder.  Will have to check on demand for it.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I missed it also.  I was going to watch the new Night Court and then 1000 Pound Sisters but ended up finishing a book.  I think it's a phase......I didn't even watch Battlebots last week. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I recorded it. I will watch it tonight.

Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 lb Sisters

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom Watched it on DVR last night. I've followed Amy and Tammy from day 1. Tammy seems to have changed her attitude a bit for the better, after nearly dying twice. 

I'm tired of Amy using her pregnancies as an excuse for being so morbidly obese (her words). She claims after the birth of the second child she'll go back to eating properly so she can get surgery. I doubt it.

Respected Contributor

I too have been following them since the first season. I do not like to watch live tv so I DVR everything and wait until a few epsiodes build up and watch them. I've been looking forward to this new season so I may watch it tonight. 

I'm also excited to see the new season of I am Jazz. I recorded that last night also.

Honored Contributor

The previews are not good for next week  for Amy!

Has the guy that lost weight on the show gained some weight back...or am i wrong??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

DH and I have been watching since it first started.  There are times we ask ourselves why we do; yet we continue.

Now I'm no "skinny minny" and probably need to shed about 25 pounds, but it seems that most of their family has weight issues.

Amy, IMO, should have gotten "back on track" after Gage was born, but  now she's pregnant again and that's going to effect her pregnancy.  I hope everything goes ok with her, though, the previews don't look like it.

Tammy should be so thankful she is still alive after all of the years people tried to help her; most of the time, her attitude is not good toward them.

There's also another show called "1000 Best Friends" which includes 4 women on a weight loss journey.  That one is a bit different with all of the different personalities.

Trusted Contributor

I recorded it last night so I can watch it today.

Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 lb Sisters

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 Just seeing the trailers for 1,000 pound best friends was enough to put me off of watching it.