Valued Contributor

I only got caught up with the sisters at the end of last season, does anyone know how they are doing and if the show will be back on

Super Contributor

I'd like to know too!

Respected Contributor

I think I read that Season 3 will begin in January 2022.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I saw a pic of Amy online and she's either gained a lot of weight or is pregnant again. She said she's having twins but she likes to joke around so I don't believe that. I read that season three may start anywhere from Dec. to March.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Amy does joke a lot, especially when it comes to her weight.  She did fairly well overall, but having a baby slowed down her progress. I sure hope she gets back on track

Tammy, on the other hand, uses every excuse she came come up with!  

Honored Contributor

I'm another who followed the sisters. I think it's hilarious how they call each other b***h and just laugh like crazy.

I also really like the brother who was so supportive of Tammy and lost a lot of weight.

I don't think Tammy will do well, based on her past history, sadly.

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I only got caught up with the sisters at the end of last season, does anyone know how they are doing and if the show will be back on

@KACEE1115    Amy has gained back all the weight she lost... and is supposely preggers again.... her sister Tammy is a huge as ever... and probably has a short life ahead....

Valued Contributor

I watched this show once and that was one too many times for me. Crude, tasteless and sad imho but I guess there must be many who like it. The power of television is so great; I wish we could see more quality programming.

Honored Contributor

This is possibly the most crude, tasteless, pointless show since Honey Boo Boo.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't watch these kind of shows, but if these women were successful with weight loss, they'd lose their show and the money from it, right 🤷🏼‍♀️