Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Tammy was in such bad shape last season, I was fearing she wouldn't make it to a Season 4. Good to hear she's doing something positive, but I bet she'll remain a tough case, once she's maintaining her program on her own. We'll see.

If I were related to Tammy's beau, I would worry that she would be a bad influence on his weight-loss efforts.  I could see her being a bad influence on him, not the other way around. 

I heard that Amy is stepping back from filming this season, saying it's because she is taking time to raise her children.  I wonder if it's because she has regained all her weight back.  Too many "cheat" days . . .

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I just read this -

Tammy is currently recovering after having undergoing bariatric surgery at the end of the summer. Tammy’s procedure was done in Lexington, Kentucky, and Tammy claims it went smoothly with few complications. 

According to The Sun, Tammy and Caleb are moving ahead with their plans to tie the knot in a private ceremony on November 19, and have already applied for a marriage license.

While close friends of the couple are expected to attend the celebration, Tammy’s younger sister and “1000 Lb. Sisters” co-star, Amy Slaton Halterman, will not be one of them. 

Most of the family isn't going because it's in a different state. At least that's their excuse lol.

The family can't attend because they don't want to travel from Kentucky to Ohio. BUT Amy doesn't seem to have a problem going to Harrisburg to see Josh Turner in concert.

Maybe the family needs to read a map. Kentucky is right below Ohio.

Yeah. Maybe they're tired of Tammy's drama.

Honored Contributor

Chris is supposedly read for skin surgery where they remove the excess skin/fat whatever it is.

I think Amy cheats on her diet. She has two very cute little boys now.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I just read this -

Tammy is currently recovering after having undergoing bariatric surgery at the end of the summer. Tammy’s procedure was done in Lexington, Kentucky, and Tammy claims it went smoothly with few complications. 

According to The Sun, Tammy and Caleb are moving ahead with their plans to tie the knot in a private ceremony on November 19, and have already applied for a marriage license.

While close friends of the couple are expected to attend the celebration, Tammy’s younger sister and “1000 Lb. Sisters” co-star, Amy Slaton Halterman, will not be one of them. 

Most of the family isn't going because it's in a different state. At least that's their excuse lol.

The family can't attend because they don't want to travel from Kentucky to Ohio. BUT Amy doesn't seem to have a problem going to Harrisburg to see Josh Turner in concert.

Maybe the family needs to read a map. Kentucky is right below Ohio.

@drizzellla   I'd guess it's more likely the family disapproves of the relationship.  Tammy is not known to use the best judgment.  A rehab center is not the best place to meet potential spouses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Chris is supposedly read for skin surgery where they remove the excess skin/fat whatever it is.

I think Amy cheats on her diet. She has two very cute little boys now.

Sadly she will not be around to watch them grow up unless she gets her health in check....heart disease or sepsis will kill her with such an unhealthy weight

Honored Contributor

Tammy got married and Amy was there. As you can see in the pics Tammy's still got health issues.

https://people.com/health/1000-lb-sisters-tammy-slaton-weds-caleb-willingham/ 

Valued Contributor

But don't you dare call them FAT ........body shaming ya know ! Or maybe a disease and not a choice.......PUHLEEZE !

Respected Contributor

I thought I saw some fairly recent photos of Tammy in the rehab place after she had baratric surgery & she looked like she'd lost a lot of weight.  She was still using a trach.  The photo from her wedding looks like she regained a lot of the weight again.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tammy got married and Amy was there. As you can see in the pics Tammy's still got health issues.

@colliemom4 

He looks familiar to me.  Could he have been on another weight loss show sometime.  Swear I have seen him before.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

He looks familiar to me.  Could he have been on another weight loss show sometime.  Swear I have seen him before.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  He looks familiar to me too now that you mention it.