Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 LOL I'll take your word for it since I never watched Honey Boo Boo!

Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 lb Sisters

[ Edited ]

After last season I read online that a lot of women said they thought the brother was hot lol. He seems like a nice guy.

Remember Dr. Proctor? I also read the he has his own show because women posted that he was nice looking and needed his own show lol. I thought it was on TLC but it's on Discovery.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  wrote: Remember Dr. Proctor? He has his own show on TLC now because women told TLC they thought he was nice looking and needed his own show lol.

Dr. Procter's show is on Discovery+ and is called "Large"  I have watched several episodes. The last episode I watched has a Lady who just can't stop eating, she is over 400 lbs and is a single mom with 2 sons. Her friend had the surgery and is doing well with her weight loss but she is really having a hard time.    

Respected Contributor

I watch that show and I was also wondering when it starts again.

Valued Contributor

Re: 1000 lb Sisters

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  Wow, They just can't help themselves! I hope the brother is improving

Honored Contributor

In people this large, food addiction is akin to drug or alcohol addiction. Unless you have lived it....either yourself or a family member...you really do not understand.  It is unrelenting and never goes away. Death is usually the ending because the addiction is too strong to override. 

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list of women who think Dr. Proctor is handsome

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is possibly the most crude, tasteless, pointless show since Honey Boo Boo. 

@Kachina624    I agree with you on this. But I will go further and say that TLC is to blame for making a show about people who are addicted to food and are killing themselves. TLC is in this for the money and this network does not care that  people watching  the show and laughing at these individuals. It is pathetic  

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey    TLC has sunk to great depths since it named itself "The Learning Channel".  Now it's all freaks and weirdos.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment