Respected Contributor

We have a drinking game that goes with this show and the 600 lb one too. You can have a shot when you spot a BOOK in any of the "stars" homes. So far no drinkie-poos or buzz ons....stayin' sober as a judge. Amazing...ALL these people seem to do is sit and EAT. Perhaps these folks should try and pick up a book instead of another cheesburger! I cracked up when one of Dr, Now's patients said she lost the help BOOK he gave her....2 times!!!!! No surprise there (but I was hoping to spot it and get me some cheers but darn, no luck). I think we'll get another drinking game because this one is lacking in drinks! If anybody spots a book LMK  please.

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

We have a drinking game that goes with this show and the 600 lb one too. You can have a shot when you spot a BOOK in any of the "stars" homes. So far no drinkie-poos or buzz ons....stayin' sober as a judge. Amazing...ALL these people seem to do is sit and EAT. Perhaps these folks should try and pick up a book instead of another cheesburger! I cracked up when one of Dr, Now's patients said she lost the help BOOK he gave her....2 times!!!!! No surprise there (but I was hoping to spot it and get me some cheers but darn, no luck). I think we'll get another drinking game because this one is lacking in drinks! If anybody spots a book LMK  please.

How sad..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden Who is Stephen?

Valued Contributor

@Eager2Learn Oh my gosh who is this Steven? Where can I find out about him? He sounds horrific. I could see Tammy hooking up with somebody she is a mess

Valued Contributor

Tammy is mean and nasty and holding her sister back from moving to a bigger home and not being burdened by taking care of her. Which she has gladly gone for many years.  Her brother Chris really gave it to her the other day but they always seem to give in. That was just a lie about her going to live in a controlled facility. I would hate to take care of her she would be too ****** mean and nasty.

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

@SeaMaiden Who is Stephen?

Steven Assanti was on My 600 Lb Life & he & his brother, Justin, who's also morbidly obese, had several episodes dedicated to them over a period of years.  Steven is drug addicted, mentally ill & just plain gross & Dr. Now got fed up with his antics.  Their dad is a big enabler for both the brothers.  I'm sure if you Google their names or look on the internet, you can find out about them.

Respected Contributor

Re: 1000 LB Sister Tammy?

[ Edited ]

An episode I saw just last night indicated that Tammy had finally given in to rationality  and knew she needed to go into some sort of rehab facility and a more controlled food environment that wouldn't give in to her food addiction.

However, the on-screen narrative at the end of the show said no facility had been found that could handle a person of her size.  She was turned down for admission to the ones who reviewed her situation.

Things are looking bleak, maybe totally hopeless, for her.

Respected Contributor

they can try to help her by cleaning out the house, of foods that aren't allowed. she will just order food, over the phone, to bypass, their efforts.  i think she is playing a dangerous game, trying to show siblings that she is in control, no matter what.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised she hasn't gone to Dr. Now. Of course he won't help those that don't want help. Due to her current behavior, I can't help but wonder if she wants it.

Respected Contributor

No one can help Tammy but Tammy.  She must take responsibility for herself and what she eats.  The family cannot be her food police.  She is an adult that has the ability to order whatever food she wants and have it delivered.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward