Respected Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Tammy seems to be very jealous of Amy.

She is not a very nice person sometimes.......a lot of times!

Food delivery service was provided and she ate all 32 days worth of meals in 2 days.............

That goes to show that the messages between her brain, stomach and gut are all messed up, an illness of the mal-functioning body far beyond simply a choice.  I hope people watching that are on her same path can see why they have to turn it around while they can, if they can.  

It almost seems like something in the brain needs fixed first, for the wrong messages it sends.  Attitude is a minor player here.  Says Free who doesn't know what she's talking about and freely admits it.

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Tammy seems to be very jealous of Amy.

She is not a very nice person sometimes.......a lot of times!

Food delivery service was provided and she ate all 32 days worth of meals in 2 days.............

That is shocking. I can not imagine how big her stomach must be, to hold that much food. It hurts my stomach just thinking about that.

I could not understand how anyone could gain 50 pounds in one month. Now I know.

Valued Contributor

A few years ago I remember the sisters were skewered online for allegedly killing their dog (left him in a hot car while they were in a restaurant eating).  They also allegedly dumped a dog at a kill shelter.  There were also fraud scams to bilk people out of money.  Amy allegedly said Tammy died and they needed to raise money to pay for a special oversized coffin.  She supposedly apoologized and said she would return money to donors but never did.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if Tammy has Prader-Willi if their mom had to lock the fridge at night when she was young to keep her from eating all the food?

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 

I thought of that too when her brother revealed that fact last night.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wonder if Tammy has Prader-Willi if their mom had to lock the fridge at night when she was young to keep her from eating all the food?

@aubnwa01 If you watched the first season you would have seen that their mother is not the nicest person and role model.  She taught them many unhealthy habits.  For example told them if they eat sweets and follow them up with a diet soda it cancels out the sugar.  

The way they wwre raised resulted in an unhealthy food relationship.

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

I'm kind of embarassed to admit I'm hooked on this show, but now I am rethinking my opinion of Tammy. I used to like her until she got involved with a married man- who is married to a dying woman. When asked about it Tammy said "I don't care.", then she said something vulgar. I have lost it for her, but I still like Amy. Any 2021 updates on Tammy's weight?

@furbabylover wrote:

I'm kind of embarassed to admit I'm hooked on this show, but now I am rethinking my opinion of Tammy. I used to like her until she got involved with a married man- who is married to a dying woman. When asked about it Tammy said "I don't care.", then she said something vulgar. I have lost it for her, but I still like Amy. Any 2021 updates on Tammy's weight?

TLC renewed it for season 3Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have to wonder if Tammy will be around for season 3.

Honored Contributor

There are rumors that Tammy is dating Steven Assanti.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

There are rumors that Tammy is dating Steven Assanti.

EWWWWW - times two!!!

Oh man, I need to get THAT out of my head.    *shudder*