Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

There are rumors that Tammy is dating Steven Assanti.

@colliemom4 th.jpg

Honored Contributor

BTW, my super disgusted response about the possibility of Tammy and Steven isn't just about them both being super morbidly obese.

It's about both of them being super horrible people.  Maybe they belong together, now that I think about but I probably don't want to think about it too much.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I did read that there will be a season 3 of 1000 lb Sisters.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I did read that there will be a season 3 of 1000 lb Sisters.  

I read that too. Also that Tammy is not happy with the amount of money she's being paid. TLC doesn't pay a lot unless you have a huge family hit like the Busby's or Duggar family.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when Season 3 starts?  TIA!  

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

BTW, my super disgusted response about the possibility of Tammy and Steven isn't just about them both being super morbidly obese.

It's about both of them being super horrible people.  Maybe they belong together, now that I think about but I probably don't want to think about it too much.  Smiley Wink

@chickenbutt  I knew what you meant!  You don't say mean things about people (unless they deserve it).  haha.   And you are not the type of person to mock someone for their appearance or weight.  Steven is sooo dreadful and disgusting.  The thought of the two of them together makes me throw up in my mouth a little.  

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

There are rumors that Tammy is dating Steven Assanti.

Praying for birth control!! Two trainwrecks!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  I knew what you meant!  You don't say mean things about people (unless they deserve it).  haha.   And you are not the type of person to mock someone for their appearance or weight.  Steven is sooo dreadful and disgusting.  The thought of the two of them together makes me throw up in my mouth a little.  

Hi Darlin!  Smiley Happy  

Thanks.   I just thought about it for a bit and feared that what I wrote sounded different than what I meant, as I'm not as articulate as I used to be.     

Of all the people I've seen in any of these type of shows, those two people were both so awful to everybody around them, more than anybody else,  and thinking about them together was more than my brain could handle.  Smiley Very Happy

Then, after I thought about it for a bit, I thought - oh yeah, they belong together.   And yeah, what somebody else said - birth control!!  Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@Glittergal Wow that surprises me about the dogs. They seem to love the dog they have. I guess you can fake that if you want. Sad.

How does everyone find out so much about Tammy and Amy? I watched but didn't know alot of what was posted here. Just curious.

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Steven scares the bejeebers out of me. Just the look in his eyes is frightening! And on top of that, he's a rude, disgusting; well I better stop there.