Valued Contributor

Re: 10/28/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman ...  The snake got snaked !!  Couldn't happen to a better houseguest.  Best thing that happened all season.  Thank you Cody ... and Thank You Gardenman !!  See you next summer ...

Honored Contributor

Cody learned from his previous season. He could have taken Victoria and won 9-0. Instead he took Derrick and lost. This year he took Victoria in the form of Enzo. Nicole was not happy. Her best friend in the game and most trusted ally stole $50,000 to $500,000 from her, at least in her mind. (I think Cody would have beaten Nicole, but maybe not 9-0.) She's a very, very unhappy camper and God help Cody with her going forward. It was a rare bright spot in an otherwise dismal season. I'd have loved to have seen Janelle's reaction to Cody's move. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

I didn't watch and just came here to read.  G-man's writing is more interesting than the real thing.  I was impressed Cody didn't take his real life bud Nicole with him.  Seeing her face would have been worth watching the show.  So at least one unexpected thing this year.  I am glad Enzo didn't win.  I just didn't like his "I'm a user" strategy just riding on the backs of others and being proud of it.  None of the final three were people I liked, but hey it is over.

Well, we'll see what June brings.  Hopefully a better set of hamsters and less predictability.  It was tiring just watching pretty much Memphis or Cody control the nominees almost every week.

I guess Nicole is learning of her lost sponsors about now lol!

Honored Contributor

Watching Nicole was pretty fun for those of us who weren't Nicole fans. After Cody won stage three of the HOH and they came back inside, you could see Nicole was troubled. I'm guessing she saw Enzo perk up after talking with Cody on the way back inside and realized she might be in trouble. Enzo had largely assumed he'd finish third since losing the first two stages of the HOH comp. He was unprepared to go to the final two. It was a smart move by Cody game-wise, but really risky in terms of friendships and long term health. Nicole might just kill him at some point. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @Tukey 

I was so disappointed in the season I had recorded the show but ready to delete today without watching.  It was on automatic record.  But around midnight I decided to read @gardenman and then learned of snake's fate at which point I turned the TV back on and fast forwarded to the moment of glory for me.  After witnessing the little snit's downfall, I went to bed with a HUGE smile on my face ... payback is soooo sweet !!  Poor, poor Victor ...  the whiney voice will continue for days.  You're not married YET Victor !!  Not too late to pull off a "Cody" ...

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch live, but after reading Gman's recap, you can bet I'll watch Nicole's ousting.

Contributor

🤣
Honored Contributor

I don't think it ever crossed Nicole's mind that Cody wouldn't take her. She acted bored during the comp, or wasn't comfy in her shoes. When they were back inside she looked worried for the first time and things went downhill for her from there. It's probably not a good day to be around her. It probably won't be a good week, or month for that matter, to be around her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Thank you! I will miss your updates! Be well!

Honored Contributor

Aha! In an interview Kevin says that production is considering another Big Brother Over The Top. That could be fun. The first BBOTT was one of the best recent seasons. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!