Respected Contributor

Re: 10/28/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Even the final HOH comp is enough to put you to sleep. Seeing how nice Julie looks has been the highlight so far tonight.

@gardenman And let me add my thanks for your daily updates.

Trusted Contributor

WHAT?????  I'm shocked.

Honored Contributor

Time for Cody to kill off yet another houseguest in a seemingly never-ending streak of them. Decision time for Cody. Final plea time. Nicole goes first. He was her ride or die and wouldn't cut him. Enzo says I had your back. Everything I did I did for you. Cody murders (well, evicts) Nicole! Ha! Well, surprise, surprise. Enzo's in tears and now Nicole's very, very rehearsed speech will never be heard. Enzo just can't shut up. Nicole's in tears. She called herself an idiot. She just knew he would take her. Why did he keep Enzo? I don't know and I can't wait to ask him. I wouldn't have done it to him. I'm not angry, but...(She's angry.) She says he could have thrown the HOH and let her win. Was she surprised they let her get this far. She had her speech ready. How did you get here? Everyone wanted to play a big game, so she laid low and built a weak personna. (Same as always.) She's very rattled.

Time for a break. The jury will be coming up next. a

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the jury to meet member number nine. (Nicole will be getting her makeup retouched due to the tears.) Kudos to Cody by the way. Enzo is far more beatable than Nicole. Enzo should win 9-0. Why would anyone vote for Enzo over Cody?

The jury is in the backyard and safe from Julie. Here comes Nicole! Nicole looks very angry. Time for the jury questions. Tyler goes first. He asks Cody if he played a more well-rounded game? He says he did, better social, more alliances, more comp wins. Ian asks Enzo the same question. Enzo says I used Cody as a weapon. I didn't have to win anything. I played awesome bro. Kevin asks Cody, we know you benefitted from your alliance. What three things can you take ownership of? Getting rid of Ian. Having Tyler target Daniele. Stayed in the middle of the alliance. Da'Vonne asks Enzo, what was your strategy? Make everybody love me. No one targeted me. Christmas to Cody. Did your game evolve? Absolutely. I used strategy and social game where in first season I was just social. Memphis asks Enzo. Did your game evolve. I became a comp beast with three comp wins early so people would align with me. Daniele asks Cody? How did you influence the house? Worked with Tyler to shift the target to Da'Vonne. (Nicole looks miserable.) David asks Enzo, why in your goodbye messages did you say you wanted everyone to stay? I wanted everyone to stay. I was allied with all of you. I couldn't win comps later or I'd show my hand. Nicole asks Cody was it a hard decision and why did you take Enzo? I went back and forth and you'd won before. Nicole's very, very unhappy.

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the final pleas from the final two. (I don't think Enzo has anything prepared, so this could be interesting.) Enzo goes first. This is crazy man. I finally made it man. Final two. He won the comps, but I knew it and used him as a weapon. I went through this season like it was nothing. I was never a target. I'm proud. I won some comps. My kids are proud of me. The money means a lot to me and my family man. Cody points out that Enzo just sat on the block while he never did. Kaysar was out to get him, but he took three of his final two to the final five. I played for a lot of people who put trust in me. I'm more deserving of the money than before.

Jury voting time. Ian's key goes in first. Da'Vonne votes next. Kevin goes next. David votes next. Daniele is next. Tyler is next. Memphis is next. Then Christmas. And finally Nicole. 

Up next, the original houseguests join us from home.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nicole will be so happy to see her good friend Janelle again. (Not really. I'm betting Janelle laughed til she cried watching Nicole get voted out.) Julie asks Kaysar about The Committee. Why didn't the house rally against The Committee? He tried, but the house wouldn't go along. Julie asks Tyler about the side alliances and whether they were real or just to keep people away from Kaysar and Janelle. She asks Bayleigh if she felt it was real. She didn't trust it. What was Kevin's biggest regret. Not working with Janelle and Kaysar. Janelle, who did you know you had to target? Enzo and Cody. Ian, what was the biggfest shock? Being nominated by Dani. Memphis says the triple shocked him the most? Dani how shocked were you by the triple Don't do it again. Worst-case scenario. Thought taking out Nicole was a good move. Keesha is angry that Cody forgot her name. Vote reveal coming up next. (Enzo thinks everyone is.laughing at him and Cody is a trying to keep him calm.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time to crown Cody the winner. (Barring a major upset.) Ian voted for Cody.

Da'Vonne voted for Cody. 

Kevin voted for Cody.

David voted for Cody.

Daniele voted for Cody. Cody won BB. They go out back to be with the jurors.

AFP coming up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And time for Julie to chat up Cody. It was unananimous for Cody to win. The top two for AFP were Tyler and Da'Vonne, and Da'Vonne won. Cody this is your night. How are you feeling? I don't know. That's a wrap. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I join in with the others, @gardenman , thanking you for all your daily updates and spoilers, and all you other posters for all the contributions.  I always enjoy this thread and look forward to it next time.

Were any of you surprised that Cody took Enzo or that Da'Vonne won AFP?  

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was surprised by both. I really expected Cody to stick with Nicole but I'm sooo glad he didn't. It was the only unexpected thing that happened all season.

Da'Vonne talked a lot about a person of color winning the game. It's nice that she had a win, even if it wasn't the big prize. Maybe she will play again some day.