Honored Contributor

10/25/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

And to the shock and amazement of absolutely no one, Cody won part two of the final HOH comp, leaving Enzo planning which of the two to vote for come Wednesday. As expected the fight for part two was a tad one-sided with Cody, according to Enzo anyway, finishing in four minutes and Enzo taking 37 minutes. Yeah, it's been that kind of a season. BB editors are earning their keep this year trying to edit this stuff together to make it look competitive.

So, now it comes down to Cody and Codyette. Will one of the two decide to ignore their years-long friendship, their close family connections, their presumed pregame alliance dating back to March, and vote the other one out? Probably not, but that's the only real suspense left in the game, if you call that suspense. Enzo assumes he's leaving come Wednesday and he's probably right.

Let's see now, Nicole first met Cody when they were on season 16 together. She then hired his father to be her agent after that season. Their mothers became close friends. In season 18 she played with his brother Paulie who voted for her to win the half-million and she won by one vote, so she may feel a bit indebted to him. They've all stayed friends since that season. Now, this season they reportedly started working together way back in March when they were first contacted to be on this season. They stayed loyal to one another all season despite repeated wall yellers, banner planes, and arsonists setting the nearby hillsides aflame with the words "Cody and Nicole are allies!" (Just kidding on the arsonists part.) From very, very early on some of the other houseguests warned the house that they were working together but no one ever took a shot at them. And now they're the presumed final two.

Who could have foreseen that happening? Well, everyone. I mean come on, you don't have to be a psychic friend to have predicted this outcome. You'd have to have been blind not to see it coming. Fortunately enough, Enzo was blind, but now he sees. (A bit too late, but whatever.) He still thinks not voting Nicole out was the smarter move for him as it got him to the final three. Well, if that was his goal then kudos, but most people prefer to win rather than finish third. Enzo plans to vote for whoever votes him out for the win.

I don't really see the jury vote being up in the air. I figure Cody will win it going away. We'll get the typical jury roundtable where they'll all sit around and argue why each of the final three idiots should win, but only Cody truly deserves the win this year. Nicole played her typical "sleep until week nine then start playing" game. 'Mr. Big Move' Enzo never made a big move and when one was gift-wrapped and dropped in his lap (Christmas and Tyler voting Nicole out) Enzo dropped it and turned on the duo who made a big move. Enzo's social game was good, but when it came time to win at the end, he flopped. Cody on the other hand played a very good social game. He won whenever he needed to win. He alienated very few people in the jury. (Unlike Nicole who likely still has Da'Vonne burning effigies of her at night to stay warm.)

So, this is pretty much a done deal right now. Cody and Codyette will be the final two, barring a massive upheaval. Cody will win by a very one-sided jury vote. Nicole will act happy for him. And we can close this chapter of BB and look forward to BB 23. I'm pretty sure CBS could delete this season from their files and no one would notice as no sane person will go back and rewatch this season. For a show with the tagline "Expect the unexpected" all we got was the expected this year. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: 10/25/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman, thank you for all your updates and comments.  I look forward to reading them everyday.  I agree that this has been a hum hum BB year.  I really don't care for any celebritiy on the shows and prefer to see 16 first timers and let the celebrities come for special occurrences and that only.  I do have a question.  You have mentioned that Cody's father is Nicole's agent.  Why does she need an agent?  Do the BB celebrities do special appearances, talks or what?

Honored Contributor

@kug 

Former BB players get huge numbers of followers on social media, and also get offers to appear on soaps, go to business openings, and assorted other events. They become local/regional celebrities. Some start podcasts, some have YouTube channels, they get offers to endorse products, etc. Being on a reality show can be pretty profitable for those participating. Nicole was able to quit nursing and live off of her BB related income. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

After this season Nicole might have to go back to nursing.  Lord knows I'll never listen to another one of her podcasts.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cody and Nicole def had the upper-hand this season. 

No amount of soap and water can wash off the skeeviness.

It my own fault for watching.  I know a lot of the games are geared towards who BB wants to win but still ... 

I hope Paulie wins ... after all  Nicole has already won ... 

Esteemed Contributor

@kug wrote:

Gardenman, thank you for all your updates and comments.  I look forward to reading them everyday.  I agree that this has been a hum hum BB year.  I really don't care for any celebritiy on the shows and prefer to see 16 first timers and let the celebrities come for special occurrences and that only.  I do have a question.  You have mentioned that Cody's father is Nicole's agent.  Why does she need an agent?  Do the BB celebrities do special appearances, talks or what?

I'm sorry to have to disagree with @gardenman . Maybe he meant to say Paul Califiore used to be Nicole's agent? I don't know that to be true but maybe G'man does. 

Nicole's agent is Paul Desisto who works with the CEG agency and he has been for quite a few years. She mentioned needing an agent after leaving BB18. Paul Califiore isn't even an agent for his own kids. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@kug wrote:

I'm sorry to have to disagree with @gardenman . Maybe he meant to say Paul Califiore used to be Nicole's agent? I don't know that to be true but maybe G'man does. 

Nicole's agent is Paul Desisto who works with the CEG agency and he has been for quite a few years. She mentioned needing an agent after leaving BB18. Paul Califiore isn't even an agent for his own kids. 

I thought he still was her agent. Interesting. I know he was her agent after her first season and just assumed he still was. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No worries Gardenman, that stuff happens. I doubt you're interested enough to listen to a podcast but she and Victor interviewed him back in November of last year. Actually, the podcast is pretty interesting but I'm guessing you may have had enough of Nicole, lol. 

Honored Contributor

Suffice to say Nicole's voice is something I try to avoid as much as possible. That makes me someone who doesn't listen to her podcasts. Kudos to those who do, but I'm definitely not one of them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!