Honored Contributor

10/22/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And our final day this week of nothing much happening ended yesterday. Christmas made another pitch to Cody to keep her. He politely declined in his typical hemming and hawing fashion. Christmas and Nicole packed their bags though Nicole is as safe as can be. The live feeds have been about a fifty-fifty mix of live feeds and stars this year as production apparently wants to keep everything a secret. (Like there's anything to hide.) 

We did get to see the "Luxury comp" on last nights' show which was apparently geared to give Nicole $10,000 to make up for the sponsorships she's lost by being on BB this year. For those fortunate enough to have missed it, allow me to force you to all experience the pain those of us who saw it felt. The comics of all sixteen houseguests were placed before them on cards and they each had to choose four of the comics to represent them. Then a BB animator animated a fight between two of the comics "drawn at random" and the winner of the fights then moved on. To say it was an easy comp to rig is an understatement of enormous proportions. They could have simply had multiple outcomes animated and just chosen the one they wanted after seeing which houseguests picked which comics. The animation was absurdly basic and they might as well have just handed Nicole the $10,000 instead of wasting twenty minutes of our lives on it.

So, what happens today? On the live show, we'll get to see Christmas' desperate attempts this week to save herself by begging Cody to vote to keep her. Then we'll see Cody on the live show stand up and announce he's not using the POV. (Well duh!) Then he'll be forced to vote someone out and after blathering on for a few minutes about how hard a decision this is and how much he's thought about it and worried, he's evicting Christmas. (There was no debate or thought involved.) Christmas will don her mask and go out to chat up Julie who won't be wearing a mask. (Remind me again which one just came out of spending the better part of three months in isolation and is certified germ-free?) Christmas will tell Julie she's shocked, surprised, disappointed, etc. and that she thought she had final two deals with everyone in the house and they'd keep her safe. Then she'll get her goodbye messages where everyone tells her what a great player she is (she isn't) and how it's not personal (it is) and try to convince her to vote for them in the final two. The show will end with the start of the first stage of the final three-part HOH comp.

This is the one Thursday I won't be doing live updates during the show as I'll be DVRing it to watch tomorrow as I'll be watching the Eagles/Giants game tonight instead. If anyone wants to fill in and do the live updates, feel free to but we all know what will happen. There is no suspense about what we'll see on tonight's show. This season is "Expect the expected" each and every week.

Later tonight we'll learn who won the first stage of the HOH comp, probably Cody or Cody throwing it to Nicole. Then tomorrow or Saturday stage two will get played and whichever of Cody and Codyette didn't win stage one will get stage two, then they'll have the epic showdown next Wednesday on live TV to determine which of them gets to let Enzo know he's this year's Britney. Enzo will be shocked they didn't take him to the final two and wonder if maybe they had something going on that he wasn't aware of.

Dude, Cody's father is Nicole's agent. Their mothers are best friends, Cody's brother Paulie worked with Nicole in her season and they're close friends, Cody and Nicole have been working together in the house since day one and preshow since March or April, and everyone should know it as the wall yellers, banner planes, and the voice of God himself have all proclaimed it. If you're just now figuring it out, you're a really big moron. They needed to be split up very early on and you had the chance to do so when Christmas put Nicole on the block, but no, you voted to keep her. You're an idiot! 

No one in that house can say they're shocked to hear Cody and Nicole were working together. The first wall yeller that we're aware of proclaimed it very early on and all the rest echoed it. Janelle figured it out, Kaysar figured it out. Ian figured it out. For God's sake, even brain-dead David figured it out. It's not a secret. You're all just morons for letting them get to the final two together. It's not even like they played a brilliant game and kept it hidden. They were obviously working together. Kudos to Cody for winning as much as he did, but in a normal year someone winning a lot makes them a target. Not this year.

It's possible Enzo will somehow find a way to win part one or two of the final HOH comp. It's not likely, but it's possible. If that happens things could get interesting, but given how this season has gone, I don't expect it to happen. Bring on BB 23!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 10/22/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks, @gardenman . You've been the highlight of this horrible season!  I hope that you are doing well health wise.  Hopefully we have something that you can recap this winter!!

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman , I'd offer to do the show updates but must decline for two reasons. First, I'm watching the show in west coast time. Secondly, I'm much too slow to get things posted between commercials with the accuracy and detail you give us. By the time I got done updating it would be Friday!

If someone else wants to do the updates that's great but, like you said, we all know the outcome of tonight's show anyway. You've done an awesome job with updates all season. If anyone deserves a night off it's you.

I'm guessing from past tag lines you've used your team is the Eagles unless that's changed. Anyway, good luck to your team and enjoy the game! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@gardenman ...  last night Cody says he deserves to win the game because he wasn't on the block one time this year and "that wasnt easy". YES IT WAS ...  YOU DIDNT DO A THING BUT SIT BACK AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ALL SUMMER !!  

DANIELLE IS BACK TO HER BITCHY LOUD MOUTH SELF IN THE JURY HOUSE TONIGHT ...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Christmas .....  blah blah blah please keep me ...

Nicole ....  blah blah blah no ...  keep me ....

Cody ....  Christmas and Nicole ....  blah blah blah ...

Christmas leaves ...  

im moving on ...  Cody and the snake are final two ...  Elmo's along for the ride ...  I don't think I can watch another week of him pacing back and forth by Elmo and I can't believe there will be a TWO HOUR conclusion ??  I think I'm going to leave it here ...  I think I know the ending ...

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished watching and I thought it was a fun episode. Xmas left the house with class and had a good chat with Julie. There was a moment in her speech where she congratulated Enzo on coming in 3rd this season. I can't say he didn't earn that zing from her. They laughed about it after and hugged but there's no way that isn't going to be on his mind. 

The jury house was surprised to see Memphis arrive. He looked great. They discussed how they feel the remaining houseguests are playing and what they need to do to win. Dani was a little abrasive--mostly to Kevin. Wonder what's happening there. I think it might be that Dani is a supporting Cody and Kevin said something like he lit some candles and ask that Cody be the  next one evicted. I guess that could have something to do with it, lol. 

After the eviction and jury segment we saw the F3 get messages from home. It was very sweet. Cody's girlfriend is gorgeous (no surprise). Enzo's kids are adorable and his little boy told him to bring home the cheese--so cute! Victor was as sweet and funny as ever and we got to see Nicole's 2 dogs. Who doesn't love a dog? They were happy and emotional in the best way to get to see a bit of what they've been missing all summer. 

All in all a very good episode. 

Wish I could say who won the 1st round of the competition but it's now 50 minutes past the end of the west coast airing and the feeds are still down. I'm calling it a night and I have a feeling everyone else has as well.

Oh, almost forgot to say voting has started for AFP. You can vote 10xs a day until 9am pacific time on the 27th. Don't forget to vote for your favorite player. Any guesses who got my first 10 votes? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  I'm guessing Tyler since you mentioned it before but I wish you would vote for Janelle - lol

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

@SusieQ_2  I'm guessing Tyler since you mentioned it before but I wish you would vote for Janelle - lol

@sabra You guessed right of course! I don't know how much credence I give to the player's ratings on Jokers but Janelle has been #1 all season and I know she's a favorite in the BB community. She doesn't need my help! However, and only because it's you, I will give my next 10 votes to the lovely Ms Pierzina. After that I'll have to re-evaluate, lol. I think I have 40 votes left so I'll likely split them. 

Hopefully one of the two of them will win and either way I will be happy. I also have kind of a soft spot for Enzo and if he ends up coming in 3rd winning AFP might help soften the blow but I can't vote for everyone!

Didn't know you were so persuasive...or did you? Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2   You know I adore Tyler.  However, he did win AFP in his last season so all my votes will go to Janelle.

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra I do know! You've always had nice things to say about Tyler. Smiley Happy

And you're right, he did win last season. I wasn't even thinking about that. So cast those votes for Janelle joyfully and don't even think for a second about the fact that you're taking them away from my favorite player of all time. 

Haha...just kidding my friend. You know I couldn't resist but it's not my fault ~

The Devil Made Me Do It! - Lolcats - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny  cat pictures with words on them | funny pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats