Honored Contributor

10/18/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday on The Cody and Codyette Show we saw Cody once again sweep to victory in the POV comp making another week of the show unnecessary as we know Christmas is a goner on Thursday. Codyette celebrated this great victory with Cody while Enzo rejoiced that his best bud in the world (well, the BB house anyway) Cody would be safe this week and would almost certainly take him to the final two with him. (Uh, no. Cody's taking Codyette and Enzo is still a moron.)

So, we now have several days of houseguests lying around the house doing nothing exciting as we all wait for the vote on Thursday to send Christmas off to the North Pole, well, the nearby hotel where the rest of the jury will be holed up. She'll then enthrall the jury with tales of how she nearly, could have, maybe should have won something when her BB life was in danger but failed to do so. (Yet again.) She'll share with them the revelation that maybe, just maybe, Cody and Codyette are working together. (Gee, ya think? The nine hundred wall yellers, banner planes, and Cody and Codyette's matching t-shirts saying "Cody and Codyette Together Forever" gave her a clue about that? Shocking! The jury will be stunned at such a revelation. "Who knew?" Well, everyone in the world, but them.) 

Oh well. Now we wait until Thursday to see Christmas say hi to Julie and explain why she's no longer in the house. "I don't understand. I had a final two deal with everyone there all season." Yeah. It's been that kind of a year. 

Cody and Codyette are deciding how to divide up winning the next three-part HOH comp. They're expecting an endurance comp first and Codyette wants Cody to win that. He's better suited for a physical comp while Codyette should be able to blow past Enzo on a mental comp. (The average insect can blow past Enzo on a mental comp, so that's not saying a lot.) If things work out as they've got it planned, and nearly everything has all season, then they'll be the final two and the third part of the HOH comp won't matter as they'll take each other anyway. Cody will get the win, Codyette will come in second, and she'll be very annoyed at whoever wins AFP instead of her. "It's so unfaaaaiiiirrr!"

The fans will thank God the season is over and rush to CBS All Access to cancel their live feed subscriptions. This is one of those years where CBS should have been paying us to get us to watch. Between endless feed shutdowns, often for hours at a time, and a very predictable season, this has been a lost season. Word is one of the lockdowns yesterday was for animal control to remove a raccoon from the yard. That would have been far more interesting to watch than anything the houseguests have done recently.

Ah well, such is life. They did somehow manage to have the season without anyone in the house getting sick, so kudos to CBS for that. They now know it's possible to do it, so we should be back on track for a new season come June and maybe another Celebrity BB this winter. We'll have to see about that. In the meantime, stay tuned for the exciting, thrilling end to The Cody and Codyette Show coming a week from this coming Wednesday where Julie will ask them, "How did you manage to keep your alliance a secret all season?" Well Julie, it helped that we were playing with idiots. (Please for the love of God, no more repeat players next year, or ever again for that matter.) 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: 10/18/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Amen to no more repeat players!

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Yesterday on The Cody and Codyette Show we saw Cody once again sweep to victory in the POV comp making another week of the show unnecessary as we know Christmas is a goner on Thursday. Codyette celebrated this great victory with Cody while Enzo rejoiced that his best bud in the world (well, the BB house anyway) Cody would be safe this week and would almost certainly take him to the final two with him. (Uh, no. Cody's taking Codyette and Enzo is still a moron.)

So, we now have several days of houseguests lying around the house doing nothing exciting as we all wait for the vote on Thursday to send Christmas off to the North Pole, well, the nearby hotel where the rest of the jury will be holed up. She'll then enthrall the jury with tales of how she nearly, could have, maybe should have won something when her BB life was in danger but failed to do so. (Yet again.) She'll share with them the revelation that maybe, just maybe, Cody and Codyette are working together. (Gee, ya think? The nine hundred wall yellers, banner planes, and Cody and Codyette's matching t-shirts saying "Cody and Codyette Together Forever" gave her a clue about that? Shocking! The jury will be stunned at such a revelation. "Who knew?" Well, everyone in the world, but them.) 

Oh well. Now we wait until Thursday to see Christmas say hi to Julie and explain why she's no longer in the house. "I don't understand. I had a final two deal with everyone there all season." Yeah. It's been that kind of a year. 

Cody and Codyette are deciding how to divide up winning the next three-part HOH comp. They're expecting an endurance comp first and Codyette wants Cody to win that. He's better suited for a physical comp while Codyette should be able to blow past Enzo on a mental comp. (The average insect can blow past Enzo on a mental comp, so that's not saying a lot.) If things work out as they've got it planned, and nearly everything has all season, then they'll be the final two and the third part of the HOH comp won't matter as they'll take each other anyway. Cody will get the win, Codyette will come in second, and she'll be very annoyed at whoever wins AFP instead of her. "It's so unfaaaaiiiirrr!"

The fans will thank God the season is over and rush to CBS All Access to cancel their live feed subscriptions. This is one of those years where CBS should have been paying us to get us to watch. Between endless feed shutdowns, often for hours at a time, and a very predictable season, this has been a lost season. Word is one of the lockdowns yesterday was for animal control to remove a raccoon from the yard. That would have been far more interesting to watch than anything the houseguests have done recently.

Ah well, such is life. They did somehow manage to have the season without anyone in the house getting sick, so kudos to CBS for that. They now know it's possible to do it, so we should be back on track for a new season come June and maybe another Celebrity BB this winter. We'll have to see about that. In the meantime, stay tuned for the exciting, thrilling end to The Cody and Codyette Show coming a week from this coming Wednesday where Julie will ask them, "How did you manage to keep your alliance a secret all season?" Well Julie, it helped that we were playing with idiots. (Please for the love of God, no more repeat players next year, or ever again for that matter.) 

@gardenman  Do you think Cody and Nicole have an agreement to split the top prize if they make it to the end together?

Honored Contributor

@skyblue 

That's been the rumor all season. That they'd work together and split whatever prize money they got. That way it doesn't matter who wins, both get the same cash. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Frankly I don't understand why they are both on the show given that their mothers are best friends and Cody's father is Codyette's agent.  Doesn't seem fair.

Respected Contributor

This really was a sad season with zero spontaneity because of all the pregame alliances. And that falls squarely on the shoulders of whoever came up with the bright idea to bring back these past "fan favorites." A term I find laughable. If I made such an error I'd be scrambling for a new job.

Could it have been fixed? Possibly some if BB introduced all new competitions that these past players hadn't seen or played once or twice before. I was never a fan of Otev, but I'm sure it's a staple that will never go away. But please, can we just retire that annoying Zingbot? In a climate with so many snowflakes, why even bother anymore!

Honored Contributor

For the first time I can remember there were no fan votes this year either. That let those who thought they were loved continue to believe it and just keep playing the same, even though they weren't loved. Fan votes on powers and the like let the fans have a feel for how they're viewed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I watched a couple of weeks and that was it for the watching.  I check in here to read gardenman once in a while.  I hope they never do another all stars.  I want it to have showmances and all ages and personalities.  I guess it is hard to find more mature people who don't have a life and a job they cannot leave for three months but this year was the worse season ever.