Honored Contributor

10/13/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The POV meeting took place yesterday and as expected, it wasn't used. In keeping with the tradition of this season, nothing much happened yesterday. Cody swore to Nicole he was taking her to the final two. Nicole swore to Cody she was taking him to the final two. Viewers swore to themselves they were never going to watch the live feeds again. (On the rare occasions the live feeds were actually up. The 24/7 live feeds have been more like 12-ish hours or so a day this year.)

Things are back on cruise control as we head to Thursday where Cody in all likelihood will win HOH, Nicole will win POV, and they'll decide who between Enzo and Christmas to drag to the final three. Then we'll kill another week waiting for the end to come.

One thing's for sure, nobody can say this season was scripted by production unless production wanted to kill fan enthusiasm for BB. This is not how any sane person would have scripted a season. It's been a steamroll of compliant sheep just lining up each week to be slaughtered. Nothing has motivated the sheep to step out of line and try to save themselves. They just stay in line and behave themselves as they wait to be wiped out. It's not especially good television.

The drama! The intrigue! Yeah, they're what's been missing this year. There's been no drama, no intrigue, just a slow march towards the inevitable end. Week after week the same people have been in power. We've had wall yellers, banner planes, the voice of God himself (well, maybe not) all screaming at the sheep to rebel and the sheep just baa and obediently line up for slaughter. Lots of players admitted they never tried to win HOH which just made it easier for the big alliance to pick them off. As seasons go, this was a dud.

The good news is the idiots who always insist BB is completely scripted have been proven wrong. No script writer in his/her right mind would have written a script like this. "Boss, I've got a great idea! Let's make this the most boring season of Big Brother ever! No power swings! No epic blindsides! No showmances! We'll just have one group stay in power the whole season and wipe everyone else out!" Uh, no. As scripts go, it would be tossed.

Oh well. On to another day or two of nothing happening then we'll have a new HOH who will likely continue the trend of doing nothing exciting. In a little over two weeks the season will come to an end with a thud. So much for any fan ever wanting an all star season ever again. They've killed that notion for years to come.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 10/13/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I appreciate you posts.  Some years I get aggravated and say I am not going to watch anymore and then something happens to pull me back in.  Not this year.....I have not watched in many weeks.  I just read your posts.  They are much more entertaining than the show.  I hope in the future they will only cast only new people who have not played before.  

Super Contributor

I, too, had rather read these posts than watch but not much selection on TV anyway!  I miss the OLD days---Chicken George etc---where they actually had fun!  I would watch those old reruns anyday instead of watching this season!  I truly wish there would be an older person version!  Wonder how us "seniors" would play out???? LOL  

Honored Contributor

My favorite recent season was BBOTT. The Ballsmashers had a lot of fun and played a lot of games to keep the feeds interesting. This cast is more of a dud. Two weeks from tomorrow the whole thing comes to an end.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Your recaps saved this season.  CBS should hire you.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman  You mentioned in a prior post that Nicole was surprised by a negative comment Victor made in his letter. I guess Nicole chose not to read that part out loud. What was Victor's comment?
Thank you for your posts. I really enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

@gardenman  You mentioned in a prior post that Nicole was surprised by a negative comment Victor made in his letter. I guess Nicole chose not to read that part out loud. What was Victor's comment?
Thank you for your posts. I really enjoy them.

It wasn't all that negative. She was upset he didn't tell her how great she was playing, and he said something about she needed to stay positive, that she interpreted as him warning her that people weren't loving her this year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Full Disclosure:

I feel asleep during BB Tuesday night ...

I just figured out Memphis was gone.

Esteemed Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

Full Disclosure:

@sktchy 

The show was on last night, Monday, and will be on again Wednesday & Thursday. No Tuesday show and Memphis is still there. He is the target to be evicted this week on Thursday. 

Are you trying to confuse me? If so, it worked. Immediately after I read your comment I went to the live feeds to make sure Memphis is still there. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

Full Disclosure:

@sktchy 

The show was on last night, Monday, and will be on again Wednesday & Thursday. No Tuesday show and Memphis is still there. He is the target to be evicted this week on Thursday. 

Are you trying to confuse me? If so, it worked. Immediately after I read your comment I went to the live feeds to make sure Memphis is still there. :smileyvery

I just read Gardenman's update for 10/14/20 and discovered the Eviction has not occurred - I am confused.