Honored Contributor

10/07/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not a lot to update today. A quiet day in the old house yesterday. There has been a change in the future eviction order with Memphis now moved up ahead of Christmas. Cody's plan now is for Nicole or Enzo to win HOH this week and put up Memphis and Christmas with Memphis the target. Getting Nicole or Enzo to win HOH could be the challenge. Enzo has said on multiple occasions he doesn't want to win the final five HOH as you can't then compete in the final four HOH and that one's more important. Nicole isn't very good at anything while Memphis and Christmas are pretty good at everything.

Enzo is angry with Tyler because Tyler told him he had to evict Cody in order to win as no one can beat Cody in the jury. Enzo thinks Tyler is stupid and doesn't know the game. Well, one of those two is stupid and it's not Tyler. Nicole thinks Ian sabotaged her game. (Uh, no.) Enzo, Nicole and Cody are convinced they'll be the final three. They think Memphis would put up Nicole and Christmas if he won HOH and then they'd save Nicole and vote out Christmas.

I'm pulling for a Christmas win of HOH and her putting up Cody and Nicole. She may not do it even then. She could wimp out and put up Enzo and Nicole. We'll have to see. Cody and Nicole on the block alongside one another could be fun for a week.

There seems to be no doubt that Tyler is going to the jury tomorrow by a unanimous vote. They're already planning on how to use Christmas going forward.

We have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of the nominations. There really wasn't any. Tyler and Christmas knew they would be the nominees as soon as Christmas was knocked out of the HOH comp. The POV comp will be shown with Cody getting the win. Then the buildup to the POV meeting where there was no chance the POV would be used. Not an especially exciting show for tonight. Tomorrow night could be much better though. We should get a first look at the jury house. A Christmas win of HOH would rattle the house rather dramatically. It's possible the houseguests will get videos from home today as they seem to have been tipped off that something good will happen today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 10/07/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Enzo has and always will be dumb.  He is only using Cody as his meat shield because his girly self can't win a comp ... what has he done all summer ?

I can't waste my evening watching these people when I get an outstanding recap from Gardenman.

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed @sktchy Enzo hasn't done much. He has one hoh and one veto to his name.

Yesterday I said I thought Nicole was Cody's #1 but today I'm thinking it actually is Enzo. Can you imagine Enzo having to give a F2 speech to the jury? I'm not sure he knows many words other than "yo" and "that's it." It would be interesting to hear him explain all his (nonexistent) big moves, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, that wasn't pleasant. I checked the feeds for the first time today and what's going on? Tyler is packing his bags for tomorrow's eviction. What a difference a week can make. 

Honored Contributor

I think Nicole is still Cody's number one ally. Memphis and Enzo think they're Cody's top ally, but I'm pretty sure it's Nicole.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I think Nicole is still Cody's number one ally. Memphis and Enzo think they're Cody's top ally, but I'm pretty sure it's Nicole.

Well that figures, lol. 

Just when I thought I had it all figured out! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am getting really irritated with this show.  I want to see the jury!  It would be much more interesting than what we are seeing.  I'll be sad to see Tyler go.

Trusted Contributor

Of all the people left Memphis does not need to win.  He owns several restaurants and has a net worth of $2 million.  All season I've been trying to figure out who he looks like.  It's Will Ferrell - it's mostly the hair.

Honored Contributor

Who needs the win? Memphis has a lot of money on paper, but probably not a lot in cash these days. The restaurant business is very boom or bust and right now it's mostly bust. Nicole makes her money as a social media influencer and makes enough to quit nursing. She may be the least needy of the group. Tyler might be next on the list. He's used his previous BB stint with Angela to launch a business venture and they're probably doing okay. Cody and Enzo are both just sort of hanging on. Cody I believe still lives in his parent's basement. Enzo got divorced and has two kids which likely costs him a lot in alimony and child support. Memphis may be richest on paper but in cold hard cash, he might be in the worst shape given the lockdowns this year. 

As to gameplay, Cody has played the best game. I just find it hard to root for him. It's been too easy for him. Even now he has three people who are convinced he'll take them to the final two with him. Because of that they're all protecting him. Second best player is probably Memphis. He's won comps when he's had to and made some decent moves. Enzo and Nicole have done next to nothing. Christmas has won a little and made a few moves. Tyler the same. With Tyler likely heading to the jury tomorrow my pick to win would be Christmas, I guess. I find her the least annoying of the other four. (And she's pretty darn annnoying.) It's not my all-time favorite cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!