Honored Contributor

10/06/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw the POV meeting take place where the POV wasn't used so Tyler and Christmas remain the nominees with Tyler still the presumed target for now.

Nicole seems to have had a bit of a rethink after a DR session and went from Tyler being a horrible person, a big ugly snake, and she couldn't understand how anyone could ever vote for him as AFP before the DR session, to talking about how nice and kind he was and how she should let bygones be bygones after the DR session. Care to bet she was more or less told how popular Tyler was this season and in his previous season. Tyler's been glued to the top half of the popularity polls while Nicole has been stuck at the bottom for weeks. She won't be happy to learn she's the least popular player this year. When your social media career depends on being popular and you're the least popular, it's not great.

Tyler is low-key campaigning to stay, but largely seems resigned to getting the boot. He said goodbye to the backyard last night knowing he'll probably not see it again. Christmas may be getting herself in trouble as she's very confident she's staying and that confidence is starting to get noticed. She's far more Team Memphis than Team Cody and when/if Cody realizes that it could be bad for Christmas and good for Tyler. Enzo will do whatever Cody requests so if Cody decides to keep Tyler all he needs to do is convince Enzo and Tyler stays and Christmas goes bye-bye.

Memphis and Christmas still plan to put up Cody and Nicole when/if Christmas wins HOH. They can then boot whichever one of the two they want. Probably Cody as Memphis is smart enough to know he can't beat Cody while Enzo is sure he can. (Enzo is really a moron. There's no way he beats Cody. Enzo thinks the jury hates Cody, but I don't see it.) Christmas has a pretty easy path to the next HOH as Memphis is a bit dinged with a foot injury, Cody can't play, Enzo thinks the final five HOH is the worst one to win and would rather win the final four, and Nicole is, well, inept. This is a comp win that's all but gift-wrapped and put under her tree. Unless she does something really stupid, it should be an easy win for her. 

If Cody ends up keeping Tyler then Tyler should win HOH and he'd likely put up Cody and Nicole also, so there's no real change in how things would play out if Tyler stays. I'm not sure Tyler might not put up Memphis and Cody which would be good for Cody as Nicole and Enzo would likely vote to keep him over Memphis. 

Things should stay fairly quiet again today. The house is just killing time until Thursday. I don't remember there ever being a season without the slip and slide comp, so that could very well be the comp for this week. Nicole being a Have Not might mean we won't as they typically like all of the houseguests at full health and nutrition before that comp. We'll see what happens on Thursday. In the meantime, we're all just killing time until the next HOH is crowned.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 10/06/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The "I'll think about it tomorrow" method of strategy has done well for me in the past but it's been more than one tomorrow now and things are not improving. Somehow the entirety of my wish for Xmas to be in the F2 must have been lost in translation as I only wanted her there with Tyler! 

Oh, Katie Scarlett, I'm so disappointed.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Depending on how things work out, Christmas could make the final two, but with Memphis. The yard has been closed since midnight which typically implies a big set construction. Slip and slide or a swinging comp are the two most likely. Christmas should be able to pretty much lap the field in slip and slide. The swinging comps are often won by the bigger, heavier players who can absorb the impacts easier. Enzo and Memphis might have an edge there.

If Christmas wins HOH her targets are Nicole and Cody, and assuming either Enzo or Memphis has a brain (possibly assuming too much) they'll flush Cody. With Cody gone, you have a pair in Christmas/Memphis against two coattail riders in Enzo and Nicole. Neither of whom have shown much. POV becomes critical then as just one vote evicts. If they can flush either Enzo or Nicole then there's a decent chance Memphis and Christmas could be the final two.

It wouldn't be the worst final two I've ever seen. Not the final two I'd prefer from the whole cast, but maybe the best of what's left?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Without Tyler in the house they (Xmas & Memphis) are my choice for F2. Although, I have to wonder about my logic when it comes to Cody. Mentally I know he's the most deserving of anyone who played this season and yet I wouldn't be that disappointed if he gets taken out. I don't even think he's unlikable, or even overly cocky. My best guess is I can't forgive him for taking out Tyler--a stupid reason, I know--or that it's hard not to root for the underdog which is definitely not Cody, lol.

It's amazing to me that the others haven't caught on to the F2 deal Cody and Nic have. Everyone caught it with Tyler/ Xmas and now Memphis/Xmas but I really think Enzo thinks he's Cody's #1. Maybe he is and it's me who's not seeing it correctly.

All I know is that if Nicole wins this season she will be the least deserving player to have won the game since season 18. Obviously, a joke, but still true. She's done absolutely nothing but hide behind Cody the entire game.

Honored Contributor

To me, Cody's had it too easy to root for him. He's not horrible, but with everyone in the house thinking they're allied with him, it allowed him to pretty much just cruise through the game. Winning that first HOH let him build multiple alliances and kept him safe through the game and even now he pretty much has three of the houseguests still protecting him in Enzo, Nicole, and Memphis (to some extent.) Add the new alliances to his reported pregame alliances with Nicole, Enzo, and Memphis, and Cody's had a relatively stressfree season. No one's really gunned for him despite him dominating the game.

Nicole is also hard to root for largely for the same reason. What's she done in the game? She was outraged that she got nominated twice on the triple eviction. How dare they! Enzo too has largely just coasted on through as part of Cody's entourage.

It's easier to root for the scrappy underdog than the largely pampered and relaxed frontrunners. Tyler is the closest thing we have to a scrappy underdog, but he's likely a goner. Christmas may be next best. Then Memphis? Enzo? Nicole (at least she's felt some heat,) and Cody.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Again, I have to agree, that just about sums it up. At least if Cody does make it to the end he has a lot of wins on his resume. He's also pretty much called all the shots with who went out and when. With Nicole, as you asked...what has she done? I'd say a whole lot of nothing. She's always thinking though and I can just about bet she has a whole list of made up moves she will list if she gets a chance to give a speech at the end. I swear, though, if she says anything about being a strong woman I'll throw something through the tv screen! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 @gardenman ...  I do hope it's a Christmas/Memphis duo as the final 2 ... otherwise I feel my summer was a predictable waste of time ...  it was more or less the Cody show with co-host Nicole and various rotating supporting cast !!  I would LOVE it if the finale was a blowout surprise !!   We can dream ...