Respected Contributor

Re: 10/01/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman  thank you  so much hasn't aired here but glad I know in advance, hate suprises can relax & watch now. So guess it's going to be fun now, they are going after eachother. Cody wanted to save David aka Victoria but that hasn't happened. The house now is going to change fast. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now Christmas has to win HOH or she'll be gone (barring her winning POV.) It's pretty much Tyler and Christmas versus the house now. Enzo and Memphis are in a great spot now. Cody or Nicole will be gunning for Tyler and Christmas while Tyler and Christmas should be gunning for Cody and Nicole. It's vaguely possible the two pairs will make a truce and target Enzo and Memphis, but I find it unlikely. Enzo and Memphis are pretty much guaranteed a final four spot.

Nicole is likely very happy. She survived, got rid of another woman, and only one woman remains besides Nicole in Christmas and Christmas is pretty much the house target. Nicole couldn't have scripted this better. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Ding Dong, the witch is gone!

My only regret (and it's small) but I would have loved to see Dani and Nicole squirm for a week! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Now Christmas has to win HOH or she'll be gone (barring her winning POV.) It's pretty much Tyler and Christmas versus the house now. Enzo and Memphis are in a great spot now. Cody or Nicole will be gunning for Tyler and Christmas while Tyler and Christmas should be gunning for Cody and Nicole. It's vaguely possible the two pairs will make a truce and target Enzo and Memphis, but I find it unlikely. Enzo and Memphis are pretty much guaranteed a final four spot.

Nicole is likely very happy. She survived, got rid of another woman, and only one woman remains besides Nicole in Christmas and Christmas is pretty much the house target. Nicole couldn't have scripted this better. 

I knew I was starting to dislike Enzo as he's been spending more and more time with Cody. But now, after what he did to Tyler tonight, the meow meow is dead to me. 

Honored Contributor

Enzo talks a big game but plays cowardly. Voting out Nicole and keeping David would have been the smarter move for him. It would have forced Cody closer to him, removed Cody's final two partner, and it would have kept a weaker player in the game in David. Enzo had some ties with David so it could have worked out well for him no matter what. Instead, he took the cowardly way out and voted how Cody wanted him to vote and kept Nicole. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

Ding Dong, the witch is gone!

My only regret (and it's small) but I would have loved to see Dani and Nicole squirm for a week! Smiley Very Happy

That would have been fun but the downside would be listening to Nicole's whining which would have been much worse than it already is.