Honored Contributor

Re: 10/01/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Time for the next nominations. Tyler nominates Daniele and Nicole. Up next is the next POV comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Time for another HOH comp. (Christmas or Tyler really need to win this one.) It's another Q&A comp. (Not Christmas' or Tyler's forte.) "It's all about you" is the name of the comp. It's based on things that happened earlier in the game. Enzo, Daniele, and Nicole are eliminated. Tyler is the new HOH! Whoo-hoo! Something went right! Time for another break. Daniele makes a pitch to avoid being nominated. (Ha!) Now Nicole is begging for her life. Tyler says she's not a target. (Cody and Daniele?)

YES!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

YES - At least we'll get rid of one of those witches. That's assuming the noms stay the same after the veto comp.

Honored Contributor

The same balance beam setup for this POV comp. No puzzle pieces were visible this time though in the short glimpse we had before the break. (Daniele's in big trouble if she doesn't win POV. Most of the house wants her gone.) Tyler, Daniele, Nicole, Cody, Enzo, and Christmas are competing. They have to transfer their veto puzzle across the beam one piece at a time then buzz in. Christmas fell off and was eliminated. Tyler's ahead. Nicole's down and out. Tyler wins POV! Time for the POV meeting. But first more political commercials.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I love your updates! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Tyler seriously needs Christmas to win the next HOH. If she doesn't they'll be the nominees tomorrow night. It's them against the house right now. Time for the POV meeting. Nicole would love for Tyler to save her. Daniele knows he won't use it. Tyler doesn't use the POV. Time for yet another break and then the third eviction of the night. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Finally we get some excitement!  I'm just glad 1 of those girls is leaving.

Honored Contributor

And time for more pleas to stay in the house. Nicole goes first. Doesn't know what to say. Please keep me. I have a lot of fight in me. Daniele points out Tyler and Christmas have a final two and keep her to go after Tyler and Christmas. Voting time.

Cody votes to evict Daniele.

Memphis votes to evict Daniele.

Christmas votes to evict Daniele.

Enzo votes to evict Daniele. 

Daniele's a goner! 

Time for the chat with Julie. No hugs for Christmas. I don't like her. Is Christmas a better player? Probably. What do you make of a 4-0 vote. I'm shocked Cody didn't vote for me. That genuinely hurts. Was being loyal your downfall? Probably. She wanted Tyler and Christmas out for a while. She planted seeds and it was her downfall. What would you do differently? Push harder to get Tyler out instead of Ian. Most fun she's ever had. Finale is October 28th. The Sunday night shows will now be on Mondays. These are the final six, no one will return. And that's it for tonight. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Tyler seriously needs Christmas to win the next HOH. If she doesn't they'll be the nominees tomorrow night. It's them against the house right now. Time for the POV meeting. Nicole would love for Tyler to save her. Daniele knows he won't use it. Tyler doesn't use the POV. Time for yet another break and then the third eviction of the night. Time for another break.

Yes for sure! 

Oh man...tonight's been  AWESOME! That's the good news.      Thanks for the updates. Smiley Happy

The bad news...Tyler has made a HUGE target of himself. Smiley Sad

If nothing else at least Tyler got Dani before she got him. If only Dani knew the entire house has wanted her out for weeks she'd be furious.

Trusted Contributor

Ding Dong, the witch is gone!