Respected Contributor

For those of you who watched this episode what did you make of the ending?     It left me a little confused.  

My assumption was that she was just going to go back online again and possibly make the same mistake again.  

I don't believe they meant to imply that she lied about the whole ordeal but just that it really changed her from the happy girl she used to be.    

She seemed cold and distant to her mother and even a bit calculating.  She sure turned off that smile the minute her mother left the room.   

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

For those of you who watched this episode what did you make of the ending?     It left me a little confused.  

My assumption was that she was just going to go back online again and possibly make the same mistake again.  

I don't believe they meant to imply that she lied about the whole ordeal but just that it really changed her from the happy girl she used to be.    

She seemed cold and distant to her mother and even a bit calculating.  She sure turned off that smile the minute her mother left the room.   

@J Town Girl  I missed the first half, but I had the same impression as you when she went toward the computer, especially with the ominous music that was heard.

Super Contributor

That may have been their intent, to make it seem ominous, but for me it fell flat.

I didn't know what to make of it.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, she is addicted and needs a lot of help.