Honored Contributor

Re: 1/12/18. Yolanda Hadid's new TV show......

@Daisy wrote:

A few tidbits --

I didn't check, but I read that Yo had deleted her iv pics. If that's true, I wonder why.

Peggy's husband bought her a pink Ferrari to mark her one year anniversary of being cancer-free. Look up the pics. Think they actually own the car?

@Daisy Sunflower  I saw her car. I like it but it reminds me of a Barbie car lol. I think I'd want another color but she's probably got one in another color.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting read.  Thanks for the link, @colliemom4!

Esteemed Contributor

i like celery wrote: 

Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber's daughter Kaia Gerber is very beautiful, but she isn't on the show, right?  

@I like celery  Right. None of the girls are kids of celebs.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

i like celery wrote: 

Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber's daughter Kaia Gerber is very beautiful, but she isn't on the show, right?  

@I like celery  Right. None of the girls are kids of celebs.

@Daisy Sunflower Oh, right.  I think I was confusing it with another Lifetime show called,"Growing Up Supermodel."  I don't think that was a "competition" reality show, though.  I think it just followed the celeb's kids on their modeling bookings? 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

Did anyone watch it on Thursday night?  I like Yolanda and thought she did a great job and I will watch it again.

It's already very clear which young "model" should be going home soon.

@Big Sister, I like Yolanda too and thought her show was good. I sometimes used to watch Kim Gravel's show "Kim of Queens" mainly because I like watching Kim. The nasty model you mention from Yo's show reminds me a little bit of Addison from Kim's show--but only in the way that she sounds a little like her (southern) and is a southern girl coming to the big city. 

Not sure why I went into all that, lol, when the bottom line is she's really just being a mean girl. Sometimes I think they bring these types in to either A) bring the drama or B) to rehabilitate their snotty attitudes by bringing them down a notch and then building them back up. 

Now the real question is...are we talking about the same girl? lol I'm pretty sure we are! I think her name is Lilyan.

Honored Contributor

I read where David Foster is dating Katherine McPhee. They have been photographed at Lakers Games, etc.....I believe she is divorced...........Isn't she on a hit show?.

Honored Contributor

These girls are too short?   5'4" is very short for a runway model?

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I read where David Foster is dating Katherine McPhee. They have been photographed at Lakers Games, etc.....I believe she is divorced...........Isn't she on a hit show?.

@CANDLEQUEEN, she is divorced.  She came in in second place on American Idol and is currently on the tv series Scorpion.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

Did anyone watch it on Thursday night?  I like Yolanda and thought she did a great job and I will watch it again.

It's already very clear which young "model" should be going home soon.

@Big Sister, I like Yolanda too and thought her show was good. I sometimes used to watch Kim Gravel's show "Kim of Queens" mainly because I like watching Kim. The nasty model you mention from Yo's show reminds me a little bit of Addison from Kim's show--but only in the way that she sounds a little like her (southern) and is a southern girl coming to the big city. 

Not sure why I went into all that, lol, when the bottom line is she's really just being a mean girl. Sometimes I think they bring these types in to either A) bring the drama or B) to rehabilitate their snotty attitudes by bringing them down a notch and then building them back up. 

Now the real question is...are we talking about the same girl? lol I'm pretty sure we are! I think her name is Lilyan.

SusieQ 2:  I'm sure we are talking about the same girl.  She was blatently nasty.  I think you are right about someone had to be bringing the "drama" and it's her.  I thought about that possibility after the first episode.  If that's the point the show wants to make, then they will probably keep her on, which is a shame.

Respected Contributor

I just saw the first show and think I'm going to like it.  Yolanda looks so pretty and happy now.  I saw her on a talk show last week and she now lives on a large 32 acre farm (I think) in Pennsylvania. Out of tinsel town.  Plus she has a new man who just walked into her life. 

So happy she got rid of that artificial "hollywood" David Foster.  Boy, when the going got tough he bailed.  Well that was true love.....NOT.

She is glowing and I wish her the best, such a down to earth woman.Woman Very Happy