Valued Contributor

Re: 1/12/18. Yolanda Hadid's new TV show......

It was probably that horrible self absorbed David Foster that was making her sick.  She looks wonderful now.  He was a real jerk!!!!  Can't stand him!!!

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed the show and will be watching all season.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I thought she was really sick with something, to the point where she was trying all kinds of unconventional treatments, staying on a stringent eating plan, taking assorted supplements, had her implants removed, etc.  What happened to effect such a miraculous recovery?

She's still having issues. She's trying to be positive and move forward from what I've read.  I totally believe her. 

I do not think she's saying she had a miraculous recovery.  She's removed her implants, she has toxic David Foster (cheating b) out of her life, and she's happy with her children and their succes.  I think she's inspirational.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

It was probably that horrible self absorbed David Foster that was making her sick.  She looks wonderful now.  He was a real jerk!!!!  Can't stand him!!!

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

@highmaintenancejanSO TRUE!!!!! He's an arse.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I used to watch her on Real Housewives.  Now I know all three of her children are successful models and she used to be a model a long time ago, but, well, I'm wondering just how is she qualified to actually judge and teach modeling?

I am not judging, just wondering.  I would think things have changed since she was a model and I did read where the two girls are supposed to make one or two appearances.

I think on the HW show she was always in so much pain and so physically (and mentally) messed up that I'm glad she has come out on top of all of that.

My daughter had Lyme disease.  She had to go through the whole procedure to get better.  We were lucky because she has Chronic Fatigue and we were already seeing a Dr and being treated for that, plus she was in her very early 20's so she could fight it easier.  It was really wicked on her body though.

Anyway, I should have started this post with I was glad she is better, which I am.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, @colliemom4.   If it weren't for Kendall's link to the K's and her social media following she never would have skyrocketed the way she did as fast as she did, if she would have even made it at all.  I do think she's a very pretty girl though. 

As far as the Hadids, they must have quite the following because I don't think Yolanda has that kind of pull in the modeling world, certainly not the status a K does, and I don't think either of those girls are that great of shakes to be where they are at this point.  I remember seeing Yo, on the Housewives show, really working on Gigi and watching her food intake. 

I would really be surprised if the Hamlin girls see the success those three have

I would think Kaia Gerber would pass up all those girls in a minute, but you never know.  She actually is being trained by an all star who knows the ropes and that may not be the way to the top anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I agree, @colliemom4.   If it weren't for Kendall's link to the K's and her social media following she never would have skyrocketed the way she did as fast as she did, if she would have even made it at all.  I do think she's a very pretty girl though. 

As far as the Hadids, they must have quite the following because I don't think Yolanda has that kind of pull in the modeling world, certainly not the status a K does, and I don't think either of those girls are that great of shakes to be where they are at this point.  I remember seeing Yo, on the Housewives show, really working on Gigi and watching her food intake. 

I would really be surprised if the Hamlin girls see the success those three have

I would think Kaia Gerber would pass up all those girls in a minute, but you never know.  She actually is being trained by an all star who knows the ropes and that may not be the way to the top anymore.

@Wsmom  Check out this article about Kaia. She's being called the next Kendall Jenner and may change the modeling world as it's now known.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/rise-of-kaia-gerber-shift-in-the-modeling-world-2017-10

Esteemed Contributor

A few tidbits --

I didn't check, but I read that Yo had deleted her iv pics. If that's true, I wonder why.

Peggy's husband bought her a pink Ferrari to mark her one year anniversary of being cancer-free. Look up the pics. Think they actually own the car?

Respected Contributor

Gigi Hadid is gorgeous.  Bella is stunning in a different way, IMO -- very very pretty, great modelesque body, and very photogenic.  

I haven't seen Yolanda's show, but I've seen pics of the cast.  Some beautiful girls, but IMO only one of the girls I saw seems to be able to achieve "supermodel" status.  I could be wrong, though, since I've only seen a few pics of the cast.  Maybe the show isn't about a "supermodel" career, though, and maybe just about being a successful working model, yet not "supermodel" status?  

Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber's daughter Kaia Gerber is very beautiful, but she isn't on the show, right?  

Lisa Rinna's daughters are pretty, and could be successful on some modeling campaigns, but I don't think they will ever be "supermodel" status.  Very pretty girl-next-door type of beauty, but not high fashion modeling, IMO. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥