Honored Contributor

Re: 1/12/18. Yolanda Hadid's new TV show......

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I just saw the first show and think I'm going to like it.  Yolanda looks so pretty and happy now.  I saw her on a talk show last week and she now lives on a large 32 acre farm (I think) in Pennsylvania. Out of tinsel town.  Plus she has a new man who just walked into her life. 

So happy she got rid of that artificial "hollywood" David Foster.  Boy, when the going got tough he bailed.  Well that was true love.....NOT.

She is glowing and I wish her the best, such a down to earth woman.Woman Very Happy

I agree.  That man is super talented but a real piece of work.  I'm glad she's happy now.

I, too, as someone else stated saw her ex was dating Katherine McPhee from American Idol.

I think Yolanda seems like a good mother.  Her daughters are stunning.  Cindy Crawford's daughter is absolutely beautifu too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I agree, @colliemom4.   If it weren't for Kendall's link to the K's and her social media following she never would have skyrocketed the way she did as fast as she did, if she would have even made it at all.  I do think she's a very pretty girl though. 

As far as the Hadids, they must have quite the following because I don't think Yolanda has that kind of pull in the modeling world, certainly not the status a K does, and I don't think either of those girls are that great of shakes to be where they are at this point.  I remember seeing Yo, on the Housewives show, really working on Gigi and watching her food intake. 

I would really be surprised if the Hamlin girls see the success those three have

I would think Kaia Gerber would pass up all those girls in a minute, but you never know.  She actually is being trained by an all star who knows the ropes and that may not be the way to the top anymore.

Kaia is absolutely beautiful!  She's a stunning young woman, and she will go far.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I just saw the first show and think I'm going to like it.  Yolanda looks so pretty and happy now.  I saw her on a talk show last week and she now lives on a large 32 acre farm (I think) in Pennsylvania. Out of tinsel town.  Plus she has a new man who just walked into her life. 

So happy she got rid of that artificial "hollywood" David Foster.  Boy, when the going got tough he bailed.  Well that was true love.....NOT.

She is glowing and I wish her the best, such a down to earth woman.Woman Very Happy

I posted two links in the "Dorit" thread (Real Housewives Beverly Hills) which state Yolanda's farm is located in Pennsylvania.  It was mentioned that Yolanda didn't say where the farm was located during her appearance on the talk show, and I'm guessing she may have wanted to avoid any more attention it could bring to her farm's location. The links are from Architectural Digest and Vogue.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:
@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I posted two links in the "Dorit" thread (Real Housewives Beverly Hills) which state Yolanda's farm is located in Pennsylvania.  It was mentioned that Yolanda didn't say where the farm was located during her appearance on the talk show, and I'm guessing she may have wanted to avoid any more attention it could bring to her farm's location. The links are from Architectural Digest and Vogue.

Thanks for confirming @I like celery!  She's finally settled into a happy, peaceful place.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

After only 4 episodes, the show has been canceled.

Yesterday (Sunday morning), there was a "marathon" of the 4 remaining episodes.

Valued Contributor

Sad to hear it was canceled.My DVR recorded some new episodes today.Did they show the finale?Who won?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

After only 4 episodes, the show has been canceled.

Yesterday (Sunday morning), there was a "marathon" of the 4 remaining episodes.

I was wondering why it was on yesterday and glad I found it since when I DVR'ed it for last Thurs. pm when I went to watch it was a movie!  I'm like what? 

Why didn't they just finish out the season on Thursday pm?

I'm glad Athena won.  I was hoping it wasn't going to be Mikaela since her mother was driving me crazy as all the other mothers. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched all four shows and Athena won. Her mother was Diana. She was the one who was always bumping heads with Yolanda. I thought the show was ok but in the end, it didn't make much sense.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I thought she was really sick with something, to the point where she was trying all kinds of unconventional treatments, staying on a stringent eating plan, taking assorted supplements, had her implants removed, etc.  What happened to effect such a miraculous recovery?

@JeanLouiseFinch  I think Lyme Disease is difficult to cure and she had something else along with it that at first was misdiagnosed. Her 2 younger children have the tick bite causing disease as well.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I thought she was really sick with something, to the point where she was trying all kinds of unconventional treatments, staying on a stringent eating plan, taking assorted supplements, had her implants removed, etc.  What happened to effect such a miraculous recovery?

Her husband left and her kids started their modeling careers -- that probably had a lot to do with it.

@Daisy Sunflower  Not sure if you mean she “recovered” all of a sudden because she had other things to do?