Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/29/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Marp 

I don't find cults to be admired.

@occasionalrain,   where the heck did that come from?  You equate unshakable principles with cults?  That explains a lot.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@SusieQ_2 

I took advantage of the Paramount+ one year deal for $29.99 way back in the spring so I'm set through Celebrity BB. I don't remember the end date, but it was March or April. (Maybe May?) I suspect they'll have a similar deal when this one expires.

The after show stuff is a bit late for me, but I'll catch up on stuff tomorrow.

That's only $2.50 a month -- a great deal.  I was paying $4.99 which was their lower monthly price. I can't recall what the price was for no commercials. So for the season, with the first month free, I paid $10. Not too bad.

They did offer a free month again when I cancelled but I knew I'd end up forgetting to cancel in 30 days since I won't be going there every day now. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I want to thank everyone for great comments and information.  So many times I wanted to fully express my thoughts but knew it would be poofed.  😂

@SusieQ_2   @gardenman  you guys kept me entertained more than I can express.  So fun and I will miss your interaction.  Can't wait for Celebrity BB to catch you two again.  Heart

So that's why you didn't post as often as I wanted you to. You knew you'd get the naughty chair! Smiley Very Happy

You, @mspatmac , have been a joy to have around all season--you're always so kind, always so willing to pay a compliment. 

As for me, have you ever seen anyone more long-winded and opinionated? I can't help it, I tend to be passionate when I believe in something. I'm just thankful that Gardenman and everyone here is patient enough to put up with me year after year. 

Looking forward to seeing you here for Celebrity BB! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Stupid or walking the walk?

Nearly everyone has their sell out price and some have a principle that is absolutely priceless.

@Marpthere is a name for those who choose principle over common sense and after the party is over and I'm sure they'll be gobsmacked with regret. 

Honored Contributor

It's showtime! Julie looks nice in red tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

In the little preview clip of Kyland joining the jury, Britini was celebrating like mad when she saw him join them. The show starts with part two of the HOH comp. (Azah wins!) It's not nearly as physical a comp as I'd assumed. They just have to spin four wheels around to answer a question involving four houseguests.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Xavier looked a little surprised and annoyed when he saw Derek's time in the comp. Taking twenty minutes to answer three questions was a bit long.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Now we see Derek's meltdown as he "carried Azah all the way." (Yeah, sure you did.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Up next, Kyland joins the jury roundtable. That should be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jury chat time. No moderator for the jury this year. Interesting. They love Xavier's game. Derek says Azah taking out Xavier would make her the winner.Claire agrees that Azah taking out Xavier would be good. Derek X said the best thing he could say about Derek F is they have the same name. Big D is getting killed by the jury. Kyland defends Big D. End of jury roundtable. On to part three of the HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!