Honored Contributor

09/29/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's finale night! Someone will walk out of the BB house tonight with three-quarters of a million dollars! And it will probably be Xavier. (No surprise there. We could have guessed that back in July.) Azah seems to have decided to take Xavier to the final two if she wins part three and Xavier will take Derek, so Xavier likely wins either way.

Derek has cemented his place as the worst BB player ever. He went into this week making the final three by losing everything all season, but with both houseguests wanting to take him to the final two. After spending the week annoying both Azah and Xavier, he's now not being taken by Azah (at this moment anyway) and even Xavier has some doubts about taking him. (Though he probably will take Derek.) They both should take Derek if they want to win the money. It's hard to imagine the jury giving Derek the win.

We have our last show of the season tonight. On tonight's show, we'll see the season-long recap, part two of the HOH comp, the jury roundtable, part three of the HOH comp, someone getting the boot out of the house to join the jury (Azah if she doesn't win part three and likely Derek if she does,) the jury Q&A, the jury vote, the non-jury houseguests weighing in after the jury votes, the result of the voting, and then America's Favorite Houseguest. The winner of BB will be Xavier (barring a minor miracle.) And the winner of AFH will be Tiffany. (Much to Derek F's shock and dismay.) A predictable end to a predictable season. I'd still like to see Azah sneak out the win, but my gut says it won't happen.

Can Azah win part three of the final HOH comp? Sure. The last few years it's been less random and more history-based. Azah has a good feel for what happened when and by whom in the house, so she could do well. Could she win the whole season if she won part three and took Xavier? Maybe.

Xavier's surest vote would be Alyssa. Derek F would probably vote for Xavier. How would the Tiffany, Claire, Derek X, Hannah group vote? They might tilt towards Azah. (Bear in mind one of Xavier's two HOH "wins" was thrown by Hannah and Derek X who both celebrated when they got eliminated. They know he didn't "win" it as much as it was gift-wrapped and handed to him.) Britini would probably vote for Azah. If Azah got the Tiffany group and Britini, she'd win. God only knows what Kyland will do. He'll bear a grudge against Derek F and Xavier, so he could be a vote for Azah. It's not impossible for Azah to beat Xavier. I don't think she will, but there's a chance she could. 

Could we see a surprise for AFH? Yeah. Britini has a big fanbase with over 200,000 followers on some platforms. I haven't seen a big push for her, but I don't follow her. Derek X has a shot as does Claire, but they're more longshots. I suspect it will be Tiffany in a blowout, but we'll have to see. If it's Christian, we'll know Grodner counted the votes. She does love her brawny meatheads and it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes.

So, barring a surprise, we'll likely see Xavier win tonight and Tiffany get AFH. There's a window for Azah to get the win, but this jury doesn't seem bitter in what we've seen of them and it's hard to say Xavier hasn't played the best game of the final three. It would be nearly impossible for the jury to justify voting for Derek F, so if Azah isn't in the final two, Xavier should get the win. One of the more humorous parts of tonight's show will be watching the jury roundtable trying to figure out why anyone should vote for Derek F. They can make a great case for Xavier. Some case for Azah. Uh, what could they say about Derek F that would justify him winning? Not much. 

So after tonight, the season will be done, and we'll be in a holding pattern waiting for Celebrity BB in January or February. Then on to BB24 next June! (Pandemics permitting.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: 09/29/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This was one season when it seemed like they all kind of liked each other and they got along, mostly.  Until last night.  X, Big D and Azah were talking so ugly about everyone.  I saw a side of X that wasn't nice.  I have been rooting for him but now don't care if he wins.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, they really did enjoy each other and had a lot of fun in the house. Which, in turn, made watching them fun as well especially for those of us who are more lovers than fighters. I think some of what's happening with them now is they're feeling stressed, especially Big D who knows his only part left to play is convincing someone to drag him along to F2. At least Azah can feel like she will play a part in her own destiny but it's clear she's feeling the pressure as well. 

I watched this morning as X looked at each picture of the jurors and came up with something sneaky they did in the game. I think it's his way of being able to remind them--should they call him out--that they also did things to get ahead. I wonder if that's a bad strategy...maybe he should be kissing up to them instead?

I think it's the lawyer coming out in him. He's getting his final arguments prepared. WIll he need them? Time will tell. 

@gardenman , I have to say that, if you guessed X was going to win back in July, it was very sneaky of you to throw us off  track by saying you thought it would be Hannah. Were you intentionally tricking us so you could take the lead in the stock watch? Not cool, man, not cool! Smiley Mad Smiley Very Happy

Lol, you know I'm just joking with you of course. It's going to be a long, cold, quiet winter without having me to mess with you like this.

How to Tell the Difference Between Winter Blahs and SAD (Seasonal Affective  Disorder)

Don't say you won't miss me...or at least wait 'till I leave the room. Smiley Very Happy

Feeds went down at 10am and, for once, I'll be sad to see the chatroom close down. Not sure when that happens. 

Trusted Contributor

This is really funny.  Azah's crush cozies up to her, Big D has a jealous meltdown and that's all it took for her to decide to choose X if she wins part 3 but if X wins part 3 he has no intention of taking Azah.  Azah cannot be that stupid, can she?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few little things:

RHAP will be having their usual recap tonight which usually takes place 15-20 minutes after the show ends eastern time so around 8:15pm for those of us on the west coast, 11:15 for east coasters. Taran and Pooya will be co-hosting (not sure who else). Of course tonight's recap will be of the finale. I know, ...brilliant deduction, lol. 

Cody and Derrick are doing a two hour Winner's Circle After Party Live Stream starting about an hour to an hour and a half after the show ends east coast time so around 9 to 9:30 for those on the west coast. For east coast viewers that will be midnight or a little after. They will be doing a lot of interviews and ending with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place plus whoever wins AFP (which kinda looks like DX?). I voted for Tiff but love DX so good luck to them! 

Those east coast/west coast times combined with an hour to an hour and a half later was throwing me off, lol. Should I admit I needed a pencil and paper to get it right? And I'm still not sure I did! Smiley Very Happy

Also, if anyone else signed up at Paramount+ just for live feeds, don't forget to cancel your subscription so you won't be charged for another month. When you cancel you can still use the site for 30 days after the date you were last charged. For those continuing with Paramount+...enjoy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

I took advantage of the Paramount+ one year deal for $29.99 way back in the spring so I'm set through Celebrity BB. I don't remember the end date, but it was March or April. (Maybe May?) I suspect they'll have a similar deal when this one expires.

The after show stuff is a bit late for me, but I'll catch up on stuff tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I want to thank everyone for great comments and information.  So many times I wanted to fully express my thoughts but knew it would be poofed.  😂

@SusieQ_2   @gardenman  you guys kept me entertained more than I can express.  So fun and I will miss your interaction.  Can't wait for Celebrity BB to catch you two again.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@agb80 

Most of this lot is stupid, especially Tiffany sacrificing her chance of winning for a nonsense mission. Claire is another one who was taken in by sweet talk, tears, and hugs. Add in the trusting KY who saved Xavier only to be betrayed and sent to jury.

Esteemed Contributor

Stupid or walking the walk?

Nearly everyone has their sell out price and some have a principle that is absolutely priceless.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp 

I don't find cults to be admired.