Honored Contributor

09/24/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the end is near. We know beyond any reasonable doubt that Turner is taking Monte to the end with him. Turner has said that repeatedly to Monte. Monte more or less agrees with Turner about taking Turner but isn't as emphatic (by a long shot) about it. "Yeah. I'm with you there, buddy. Whatever you say."

Meanwhile, Taylor and Monte are smooching whenever Turner is out of sight. They aren't having sex at this moment due to the fact that all three are in the same bedroom and the HOH and Have Not rooms are shut down for the season, but they're still getting as intimate as they can without putting on a free sex show for Turner. 

Will Monte take Taylor to the final two and lose to her? Possibly. He's that dumb, he might just do it. He's probably getting coached up by the DR to do so. The DR can ask subtle things like, "Now that you and Taylor are intimately involved, do you worry that the jurors or fans will hold it against you if you vote her out? You talked all season about a strong black woman winning, do you want to be the one to vote one out? Are you worried about the backlash that could come from you voting out a strong black woman who could be the first black woman to ever win Big Brother?" Yeah. No pressure there, Monte. 

The smart move for Monte is to throw part three of the final HOH comp and let Turner flush Taylor. "I would have taken Taylor, but it was out of my hands." The problem is you can't necessarily throw part three as it's typically a pure guess as to who said what. He could end up accidentally winning it. Oops! Then what? 

In an odd twist, Taylor doesn't want to win AFP as she says it would be just like winning Miss Congeniality all over again. She's done that. She wants more. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. Will Monte throw part three to let Turner get Taylor's blood on his hands? What happens if Monte wins part three? Does he keep Turner or Taylor? He'd win pretty easily against Turner. Against Taylor, he'd probably lose. Does he do that anyway? We'll find out tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 09/24/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, we now know why they put a door leading to the bathroom. We're having the first ever bathroom lockdown as BB does something inside the house for tomorrow's finale. They typically do lockdowns in the HOH room, but with that and the Have Not room already closed and sealed, they needed to put them someplace, so the bathroom it is.

They may be gluing down the knicknacks in the house as all three have been planning which bits and pieces of the house they're taking with them when they leave. They've all got their eyes on various things to pack up and take with them, so BB might be either preemptively removing them, or gluing them down to prevent their theft. (It's probably something boring like cleaning camera lenses, and fixing lighting instead. It would be funny to see them find all the stuff they want to take glued down or missing though.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I remember when the houseguests after they were off the show sold their personal items and souviners on ebay and got a lot of money for them.  Don't know if they still do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Pray tell what are they going to do with this motley crew for 2 hours tomorroe night?  Could they be anymore demeaning than lock them in the bathroom? I think so and don't even like them anymore.  They could do the show in 30 min and put everyone out of our misery.

If Taylor wins I bet a Lay's commercial shows up soon or maybe she messed that up by her Monte escapades.  

I'll be watching Sunday Night Football and read the results here.  We will get results since the Eagles have an earlier game.  

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac I like your idea of watching a football game, instead of the idea I had of mopping some floors!!!  LOL

I've enjoyed your posts this season, as well as everyone's post, especially our Gardener, @gardenman !  

Take care, all !!    Next season will be much better!!!   (Am I delusional?)!!

Honored Contributor

We've got the Niners/Broncos tomorrow night opposite BB, and we know 90+% of what they'll show us on BB, so the football will get flashed back to a lot for me. We know who won each of the first two parts of the HOH comp. The things we don't know is who wins part three, then who the winner will take to the end. Monte or Taylor will likely win. Taylor will probably win AFP. It's not an edge-of-your-seat finale. We know they're planning for a BB25 as they're already accepting applications. Not a lot of unknowns this year.

There is a possibility of another BBOTT or winter BB, but they haven't been casting for one. They are doing a lot of stuff in the house and behind the scenes though. The houseguests have heard a lot of construction going on which is odd for this point in the season. It sounds like they're already rebuilding the HOH and Have Not rooms. Julie had earlier ruled out another celebrity BB, so there could be something else planned.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman 

My game comes Monday night.  My Giants, I'm originally from NJ and Cowboys, I now like near Dallas.  

As long as Cowboys lose I'm happy 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac 

I'm always happy when the Cowboys lose.

Monte is telling Taylor that he'll take her if he wins part three, which is stupid on his part, but it's all for 'the cause.' If he's smart, he'll throw part three and let Turner toss Taylor.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@mspatmac 

I'm always happy when the Cowboys lose.

Monte is telling Taylor that he'll take her if he wins part three, which is stupid on his part, but it's all for 'the cause.' If he's smart, he'll throw part three and let Turner toss Taylor.

well then I hope Turner wins for the "cause" wish they

would get over their selves,.Tucka.