Honored Contributor

Re: 09/23/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It looks like Monte won part two of the HOH comp, so it'll be Monte and Turner in part three with each one likely taking the other, so it's a bit anticlimactic. This is likely goodbye to Taylor. Or will be Sunday night, and Monte will get the win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It looks like Monte won part two of the HOH comp, so it'll be Monte and Turner in part three with each one likely taking the other, so it's a bit anticlimactic. This is likely goodbye to Taylor. Or will be Sunday night, and Monte will get the win.

I really wonder if Taylor would lose Joseph's and the girl's votes when they find out about her and Monte.

Honored Contributor

We still don't know what the comp was, but Taylor lost by twenty seconds and is not happy about it. She now needs to find a way to convince someone to take her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

well Gardenman i guess Taylor can go and bed Turner,[just kidding].I hope turner can win, He seems to be the one who can use the money,and he seems like a sweet person. They all made mistakes,but after Monte fell for the queen I can't like him,use your brain sir .I am voting for Turner for favorite.

I don't like survivor or jeff anymore,he has ruin it. The only show I like is amazing race,but if it goes woke I will not watch it.Here's hoping taylor loses it all.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Voting for AFP was a challenge this year for me, but I liked Alyssa the most, so she got my votes.  She won't win, but she annoyed me the least of this cast. Ameerah was probably my overall favorite, but was gone too soon.  

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@tucka 

Taylor coming in third would bring me joy. To me, the small things either bring me great pleasure, or annoy me no end. Sometimes one thing can bring the other. Taylor annoys me, but that will become the opposite if she loses, especially if Monte chooses Turner instead f her.