Honored Contributor

09/23/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Welcome to Blindside Thursday! Tonight, someone will get blindsided, we just don't know for sure who. Most likely it'll be Kyland. He's who Xavier and Azah want gone. But Derek, for now anyway, has the sole vote to evict/evote/whatever he'll say on live TV and he's not the sanest houseguest we've ever had. For much of the game he's had a crush on Kyland and even though they've drifted apart a wee bit lately some well-timed flirting by Kyland could convince Derek to vote out Azah instead.

Azah's not helping her case by expressing confusion as to how Derek thinks he could possibly beat Xavier in the final two. (A question the entire BB nation wonders.) Derek is getting testy telling Azah everything he's done in the game (none of which he's actually done in the game) and her still acting surprised that he thinks he could win. Derek is convinced that he's done the behind-the-scenes stuff that ensures him the win if he gets to the final two. It's so far behind the scenes that no one is even aware of it. CBS will have to do animations of what Derek supposedly did if they want to create a package showing why he should win.

Kyland was worried yesterday and felt out Xavier again on how things stand and asked how thorough he should be packing. (Every nominee has to pack their suitcase, but in many cases, a houseguest knowing they're staying and not the target will just do a token packing of a few shirts or whatnot so they don't have to unpack and put everything away afterward. Kyland is apparently planning a token packing and not a real, "I'm out of here and never coming back!" packing.) Xavier assured him that he's fine and everything's okay, then smiled at the cameras after Kyland left. 

So, barring a complete screw-up by Derek which is always a possibility, Kyland should be going to the jury (well a nearby hotel) tonight. Derek could decide to keep Kyland and vote out Azah. The only person we truly know will still be in the house tonight is Xavier. Derek will likely stay, but it's possible Xavier loses faith in Derek's ability to vote how he wants and uses his POV on Azah, and then Azah decides she's done with Derek and evicts him. (Highly unlikely, but possible.)

So, someone will get blindsided tonight and sent to the jury. It's most likely Kyland, but it could be anyone but Xavier. We'll have to see how it all plays out.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the aftermath of the POV comp. We'll see Xavier's decision on whether to use the POV or not. We'll see more from the jury house since absolutely nothing is happening in the real BB house. (Azah hasn't even tried to burn down the house lately.) Then we'll see someone get blindsided. Most likely Kyland. Then they'll tease us with part one of the final three-part HOH comp. Then the show will end before that comp concludes. They like the cliffhanger ending. 

Then tomorrow night we'll get the "Oh my God! I can't believe how great the Cookout was all year!" season recap with more teasers about the HOH comp. Then on Sunday's show, we'll see who won part one. (We'll learn that far faster through the feeds. And part two will likely take place on Saturday so we'll know who the two finalists are before Sunday's show.) Then we just hang around until Wednesday to likely crown Xavier the winner. Which we could have pretty much done back in July as that's how the game has been pointing since about then. Oh well, on to Celebrity BB in January.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 09/23/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman I just wanted to thank you very much for keeping us all informed.  I looked forward to reading your blog every morning.  I read it to my husband, who could care less about Big Brother, and he said you were probably a writer in your profession and even he was interested in what you had to say and how you said it.  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@m0rgan I've read several of @gardenman books and they are really good!!

Valued Contributor

I had no idea he was a writer of books.  That is why his posts are so interesting and entertaining.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@m0rgan I've read several of @gardenman books and they are really good!!

@DrKelli 

Thanks for that.

@m0rgan 

I've self-published fifteen books now and every Wednesday or Thursday I make one available for free for five days on Amazon in Kindle e-book form. This week "The Living Library" is free. It's the story of a teen-aged girl who finds herself trapped in a small library overnight and discovers that the characters in books emerge and assume physical form when no one's around. She befriends them and saves them from destruction. It's a neat little story. I like it anyway. Every Wednesday or Thursday I make something else free, so if you like my writing, every week you can get a free book. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

.Every night when the show is on and I'm sitting there watching it I am taken back to my childhood when I was in the backseat of my parent's car saying "are we there yet"?  Next Wednesday we will be there.  Woohoo. 

Thank you gardenman for sticking with a pretty bad season once again.  I don't know how you do it but i know how much you love the show. I hardly posted this season but I enjoyed reading everyone's comments.  I just had trouble thinking of anything interesting to say about this season.

Super Contributor

@gardenman I posted earlier this season telling you how much I appreciate your updates.  They're great!!  I wasn't able to post this season due to having cataract surgery but like others have said, always look forward to your updates.  That's so nice of you to have a free book available, how would I find your books on Amazon?  I love to read!!  

Thanks again for all you do for the Big Brother fans!!  How do you do it?  Do you stay up all night, lol?

Regular Contributor

I have looked for this one on Amazon with no luck. Can you give a link or a way to find them?  Would love to read some of your work and the Living Library sounds like something I'd love.

Esteemed Contributor

@Karsa, @RooRoo 

To find Gman's books on Amazon do a search on a title (one given above) in the Kindle store.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I can't post a link or it'll get poofed, but if you search for it on Amazon as "The Living Library by Donald Shinn" it should come up. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!