Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/22/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@kug wrote:

I will tape this episode so I can fast forward throught the Cookout group.  Why bring them back?  Last year was their year so let it go.  I am tired of this being an black/white or male/female issue.  I always thought the winner was the best player or voted as such.  Now production is thinking the same thing already for Survivor?  If this continues, I just won't be watching anymore

@kug 

I'm concerned shows like BB can not survive.  Race  and production interference are playing the major role in decisions.  I feel manipulated this year by production so O'm not watching tonight or the finale. 

I watched the Challenge for the fist time this year and it was won by a black man and a white woman.  

Honored Contributor

They didn't even give Monte the option to use the POV. Interesting. Historically they've let the POV holder use it. Brittany is a goner of course.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@mspatmac, I think production has been manipulating the show for years. It's a shame they don't show the questions asked in the Diary Room.

Remember the days when your only wardrobe was what you packed in a bag and brought in when you entered the house? When veto competitions were for rewards for things like clothes? Where houseguest continued to wear the overalls and T-shirts from competitions just for a change of clothing? When Evil D!ck ran out of cigarettes? When Have Nots only had slop to eat and not peanut butter, or pickles, or olives to supplement the diet? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 

I do remember, it was a simple straight forward game, or so I thought.  Unfortunately, now it's a reflection of the times we live in.  

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Etoile308 

I do remember, it was a simple straight forward game, or so I thought.  Unfortunately, now it's a reflection of the times we live in.  

@mspatmac wrote:

@Etoile308 

Yes I keep hoping b.b. would return to the good old days,where's chicken george?,live chickens?, remember the pack of pekinese dogs running through the yard. so I will tape it.but probably won't watch it,since when do they show the players from the previous year ?not interested in them at all.Survivor lost me two years ago, they were complaining how the black players were getting kicked of befor white players.And I can't tolerate jeff anymore,.

Are they having Americas favorite this year?did I miss a chance to vote?Hope Turner wins it all.  tucka.

Trusted Contributor

TURNER WON FIRST ROUND,VOTING IS OPEN FOR AMERICAS FAVORITE 10 VOTES A DAY.GO TURNER.   TUCKA.