Honored Contributor

09/21/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Sadly, the houseguests and I are now on completely opposite sleep schedules, so I'm not seeing a lot of what happens. Not that a lot is happening. They're supposed to be up from 10 AM BB time to 10 PM BB time, but these days they mostly lie in bed or nap until evening (my time) and by the time they get truly active (well, as active as they get these days) I'm in bed trying to sleep. They're typically still up as I do my morning updates. 

Nothing much has changed. Brittany thinks she'll have time in the jury house to flip the votes to make Taylor the winner. She should know that she goes straight from the BB house to the jury roundtable and then they all go to their separate hotel rooms after that, so she'll have a very, very limited window in which to influence anything. I'm not sure they know yet that the finale is Sunday night. Their time in the house is running out.

The Monte/Taylor thing is still on, the last I checked. They say they'll take each other to the final two, but I'm not so sure either one will. Taylor spends a lot of time counting votes. If she truly thinks Brittany can flip the votes for her, she might take Monte. Brittany is counting on the "we need a girl to win" plan carrying the day and her getting Michael to vote with her. Taylor burned most of the women's votes though and she's not especially loved while the female jurors love Monte and Turner. (Well, love may be an exaggeration, but they can tolerate them more.)

My money is still on Monte getting the win, but we'll have to see. I don't think anyone is a sure winner. (Other than the fans when the season ends, and we get our lives back.)

We have no show tonight! But we have the season premieres of Survivor and The Amazing Race! Yea! Survivor seems determined to get another male winner this season as they say the challenges will be more physical and tougher than ever. More physical and tougher challenges tend not to favor the girls.

On The Amazing Race, we have Claire and Derek X from last season's BB as a team, so I'll be pulling for them. I loved them both last season, so they get the nod from me as my favorites in TAR. I've paid no attention to the Survivor cast so far and won't truly know who's who until sometime in October/November when the cast gets whittled down a bit, but there should be someone there I'll root for. Their cast starts out so large that it's hard for me to know who's who until about the mid-point of the season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: 09/21/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm confused.  Are Monte and Taylor a couple or not?

Honored Contributor

@kjw wrote:

At this moment, yes. They're studying days and house stuff together now preparing for the finale.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@kjw wrote:

At this moment, yes. They're studying days and house stuff together now preparing for the finale.

Spoiler
Thanks, wasn't sure they were even talking.
Trusted Contributor

Are they going to have  AMERICA'S FAVORITE THIS YEAR?WHEN CAN WE VOTE?  TUCKA.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Are they going to have  AMERICA'S FAVORITE THIS YEAR?WHEN CAN WE VOTE?  TUCKA.

Voting will start after tonight's show. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!