Honored Contributor

09/20/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, the on-again-off-again, now on-again, showmance, fauxmance, whatever between Taylor and Monte is on again. More or less. They've pinky sworn to take each other to the final two. They spent most of the day lying in the HOH bed together while Monte talked about all that's wrong with Taylor's personality and how she should change. He fell asleep again with her headphones on and she didn't rip them off this time, so they're progressing in some manner.

Brittany made her pitch to Monte who did his usual nodding and not saying much. Later he recounted it to Taylor and said Brittany had made some good points. Taylor insisted she wasn't pitching for Brittany but for the best path for them (Monte and Taylor) to get to the end together. (In her view ditching Turner and keeping Brittany.) I still think Taylor will cut Monte given the chance. I also think Monte will take Turner over Taylor given the chance. Pinky swear, or no pinky swear.

The yard closes forever early this morning and they're trapped inside now until Sunday's finale. Thursday we'll get the live POV meeting. Monte could use it on Turner which would automatically evict Brittany, or he could keep the noms the same and then vote out Brittany. It works out the same either way. I doubt that he's truly considering voting out Turner. Using the POV on Turner would prevent Brittany from giving her epic "Don't vote me out" speech which might save all of America and parts of Canada from a lot of grief. We'll have to see which option Monte chooses. I suspect he'll not use it, so he gets to stand up and talk to Julie twice. We'll see what happens.

After the final normal eviction on Thursday, we'll see the start of the final HOH comp. And then we'll wait until Sunday to see someone win the grand prize. My money is on Monte still, but Taylor also has a shot. I don't see Turner winning, but who knows? BB juries do strange stuff.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 09/20/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Sorry--I'm on the Taylor rubs me absolutely the wrong way bandwagon.  I will say that she weathered the early weeks pretty gracefully, but it doesn't make me like her any more.

I really hope Turner wins.  I don't think he will, but I can hope.  I do not want either Monte or Taylor to win.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

I want Turner to win too. I just find him so likable. For awhile, I wouldn't have minded Monte winning but he and Taylor were just too distasteful. I had a cringe attack.

Valued Contributor

Who lies in bed listening to someone talk about what is wrong with their personality 

and how to change it ? My DH of almost 50 yrs wouldn't and ,certainly no one I'd 

"known" for a month, would even try. She must REALLY, REALLY NEED the money

at the cost of her body and her dignity.

Esteemed Contributor

@Danky2 

Can't argue with that!  😂

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Sorry--I'm on the Taylor rubs me absolutely the wrong way bandwagon.  I will say that she weathered the early weeks pretty gracefully, but it doesn't make me like her any more.

I really hope Turner wins.  I don't think he will, but I can hope.  I do not want either Monte or Taylor to win.

WITH YOU, GO TURNER.CAN'T STAND TAYLOR.TUCKA.

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@DrKelli 

I want Turner to win too. I just find him so likable. For awhile, I wouldn't have minded Monte winning but he and Taylor were just too distasteful. I had a cringe attack.

@occasionalrain wrote:

@DrKelli 

GO TURNER.   

Trusted Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

Who lies in bed listening to someone talk about what is wrong with their personality 

and how to change it ? My DH of almost 50 yrs wouldn't and ,certainly no one I'd 

@Danky2 wrote:

DANKY SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN,GO TURNER.

Cat Mad