Honored Contributor

09/20/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And another day of nothing much happening is now in the books. (Get used to it. This will be the norm for a while.)  Kyland pretty much knows he's a goner and isn't happy. Azah worries that she hasn't done enough to win. Xavier's fretting that Azah might not take him to the final two should she win part three of the HOH. And Derek's planning for his return to BB in the next All-Star season and when they bring him back as an expert coach. (They're more likely to bring him back as a couch than a coach.)

This is kind of a stress-free final four as most of the fanbase really doesn't care who wins. Normally there's some fierce campaigning among the fans over who they want to win. It's largely conceded that Xavier deserves the win the most of the hamsters left, but he's not exactly loved. Most of the fanbase seems to be cheering for an Azah win just for the humor it would provide.

Derek is still convinced that he'll win against anyone as he was the creator and mastermind behind the Cookout. (Uh, no.) He's controlled every eviction. (Uh, no.) He's been the star of the season. (Uh, no.) He may be the most delusional final four houseguest we've ever had.

Derek really wants to keep Kyland and vote out Azah as he's convinced the six female jurors would vote for Azah over him simply because they're all girls and would stick together. He's not the sanest houseguest we've ever had. He's convinced he could beat Kyland and Xavier, but the girls just wouldn't vote for him over Azah. Well, he's right the women wouldn't vote for him, but it's not because they'd stick together, it's because he's done absolutely nothing other than take up space the whole season.

Word is they may pretape the eviction again this week on Wednesday for some reason. We'll have to see. Not that anyone really cares all that much. Pretty much everyone is just saying "Hurry up and end this thing." It hasn't been the best season ever by a long shot.

Word is Celebrity BB will start on January 26th and run for four weeks. No word on the casting just yet. They need that to be a winner after this dud of a summer season. 

I'm still rooting for an Azah/Derek final two just for the comedy of such a final two. Neither one would deserve the win, but the jury would have to give it to one of them. 

The fight for AFP could be interesting. Tiffany, Claire, and Derek X would seem the most likely winners.  Hannah and Sarah Beth could be contenders also. Britini might sneak in there also due to her large fanbase. I don't really see any of the final four as real contenders for the title. Derek F will assume he'll win AFP if he doesn't win BB. (And frankly, I find it hard to find a path where he wins against any of the other three. It would take an absurdly bitter jury to give him the win.)

So, a few more days this week until we lose Kyland then we just kill time to see who wins part one and two of the final HOH comp. (Odds are it'll be Xavier and Azah.) Then next Wednesday we end this thing. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 09/20/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

By the way, Derek thought he could hide who he voted for. He was telling Xavier yesterday that he was going to come out of the DR crying so no one would know who he voted for. Xavier then broke the news to him that the vote is done in front of everyone in the living room on live TV. Derek was shocked.

Uh, dude? There's only one vote this week and unless Xavier takes down Azah and has her cast the vote, it'll be your vote. Everyone will know who you voted for. You're not going to fool anyone. If Kyland goes, then he'll know you voted him out. If Azah goes, she'll know you voted her out. There's no hiding who you voted for at this stage of the game. There's no jury management at this stage of the game. Whoever you vote out will know you killed their dream of winning Big Brother. They'll go to the jury (well, the hotel and then jury roundtable) angry at you and ready to kill you. It's the game. You're either the HOH, the vote to evict, or a nominee. There is no other option.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Wait. Derek didn't know his vote was 'public" (to the viewing audience)?  Or do they  cast a vote in front of the houseguests at the end?  I'm confused.

Honored Contributor

At this stage of the game the vote to evict is done in the living room, right in front of the person you're evicting. There's no hiding how you voted. Derek thought he could hide how he voted from the evictee (or maybe Xavier if he wants to keep Kyland) but discovered there's no hiding his vote. Derek (assuming Azah isn't saved by the POV) will have to stand before the house and openly cast his vote. I'm not sure he'd realized he'd be the only vote. I think he was planning to act surprised when Julie announced who'd been evicted and swear he voted some other way. Uh, no. It doesn't work that way.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman - This was a very humorous post and I agree with everything you said.  I hope BB learns from this dismal season and doesn't repeat the concept.  Wish it was over!

Honored Contributor

If not for the blatant racism, it could have been a good season. Xavier or Tiffany would likely have won without ganging up for the purpose of stacking the deck against those who happened to be the wrong color. Worse, they each acquired a naive pale player to do their bidding. They will achieve their goal, complete their mission, but is will be a shameful victory.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

If not for the blatant racism, it could have been a good season. Xavier or Tiffany would likely have won without ganging up for the purpose of stacking the deck against those who happened to be the wrong color. Worse, they each acquired a naive pale player to do their bidding. They will achieve their goal, complete their mission, but is will be a shameful victory.

I agree

Esteemed Contributor

And that's a fact: memes

LOL, emoji, happy, iCreate, laugh, laughing out loud, smiley, HD mobile  wallpaper | Peakpx