Honored Contributor

09/19/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday, all Kyland's troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks like they're here to stay. Oh, Kyland believed in yesterday. Oops! I've got to stop listening to Beetles' music when writing the updates.

So, yesterday found the POV comp taking place. Kyland, counting on his expertise in all things BB-related assumed he'd win easily, blowing past those inferior houseguests standing between him and his seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. 

It was the "days" comp where they had to carry numbered balls across a teeter-totter (more of a wobbler/clobberer in Derek's lane) to answer a question. They'd all spent days, weeks, months, seemingly years studying the days and all felt immensely prepared. BB threw them a curveball however by including a question they hadn't studied for. "What day did Azah try to burn down the house?" Oops! They didn't know. It was the one event they hadn't studied for and BB hit them with it? How unfair! Kyland will be writing an angry letter/email to management as soon as he has access to letter writing goods or email again! Oooh! They'll pay for this! He'll demand a free BB Shaker cup as punishment! Maybe two!

So, with them all befuddled as to when Azah tried to burn down the house, the anticipated finishing order got scrambled a bit, but Xavier finished first, followed by Azah (who had the slight advantage of being the person who tried to burn down the house giving her the slightest edge in figuring out when that happened,) Derek, and finally Kyland. 

Kyland took his fourth-place finish like a champion by retreating to the Have-Not room and crying and pounding his fist on the bed. It's just so unfair! Management will hear about this! 

So, with that annoying and grossly unfair POV comp out of the way (how dare they ask a question the houseguests hadn't prepared for endlessly for decades!) matters turned to Thursday's vote to evict the next hamster. Xavier made it clear that Kyland is the target. Derek said it would be hard for him. (The houseguests don't know how bad Derek is at evicting anyone as they haven't had to live through his "I evote to convict so and so" nonsense.) Azah's glueing herself to Xavier in the hope that he'll use the POV on her and let her vote to evict Kyland. She has no conflict and will gladly do so. 

Derek has figured out that he could be losing his moment in the spotlight of being able to evote someone on live TV, so he's vowing to vote however Xavier wants. (Eh, I'm not so sure I'd trust him.) We'll have to see what Xavier ends up doing. Typically we won't know who Xavier will use the POV on until Thursday's live show when he does it live. There's truly nothing happening in the house at this stage of the game other than four people lying around and killing time so they need filler for Thursday's show and a live POV meeting is good filler.

If Xavier is smart he'll use the POV on Azah and trust her to do the right thing. God knows production probably doesn't want the evoting lunatic being on live TV in such a crucial matter.

"Please Xavier, use the POV on Azah! Do it for us! You know how Julie gets when things don't go as planned and Derek voting never goes as planned."

"But, all he has to say is 'I vote to evict Kyland.' Surely he can do that?"

"Trust me, he can't. We don't need our Chenbot shorting out on live TV and she might if he evotes again. Just use the POV on Azah and all will be right with the world."

So, expect very boring updates between now the end of the show as pretty much nothing happens. At some point, Xavier will decide who he wants to use the POV on. It'll be Derek or no one. Azah or Derek will vote to evict Kyland. And we'll be closer to the end. Xavier will win one part of the final HOH comp and Azah will likely win the other part. Derek will maintain his record of never winning anything. And then we'll be all set for the finale on the 29th. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/19/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Crazy thoughts that randomly come to mind ----Since Azah could very possibly be in the final two, did she do nothing or play one of the smartest games ever? Could the same be said for Derek? (don't think so) Neither have any real enemies and the jury might be seeing things differently the more they talk.  Expect the unexpected?????

Valued Contributor

It's obvious that the person who will win this game is Xavier so everyone can quit guessing that it will be Derek or Azah. What I can't accept is that Derek or Azah will win 2nd place.  Laying around, sleeping and voting the way you're told is not enough.  You have to win competitions and make moves.  

Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

It's obvious that the person who will win this game is Xavier so everyone can quit guessing that it will be Derek or Azah. What I can't accept is that Derek or Azah will win 2nd place.  Laying around, sleeping and voting the way you're told is not enough.  You have to win competitions and make moves.  

You never know. Xavier will likely win one part of the final two part HOH, but you never know. If he doesn't win one of the two parts, Derek or Azah would have to be an idiot to take him to the final two. (Granted they may be idiots.) Even if Xavier wins one of the two parts, he still has to win the third part and if he doesn't he's likely finishing third. Xavier deserves the win more than the other two, but he's going to have to win his way there and there's no guarantee he will.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Hey everyone! Thank you, @gardenman , for another update on this beautiful almost fall morning--which is basically still summer here for probably another 6 weeks but one can dream.  Smiley Happy

@GRANNY77 Did you have a chance to read G'man's post #4?  Can you imagine if Sleepy and Dopey ended up as the F2?

I had been thinking about how if X wins part 1, Azah or Big Delusional wins part 2, and then if A or BD win part 3 there's a chance X takes 3rd. I had been trying to put it out of my mind but then along comes post #4. Thanks G'man, lol! 

What a sick joke that would be. This is when becoming an old softy comes in handy...just shake it off. But, I know you're a fan like I am, and it's hard for a true fan to see an unworthy player win.

And yes, to whoever's gonna get their knickers in a twist about what I said, let me repeat the word--Unworthy. 

At least we can be pretty sure that the jury will vote for X if he makes it there. I watched one of Tiff's exit interviews and it's clear that his game is respected unlike the other two who were basically placeholders for the alliance. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, there's a very real chance that Xavier doesn't make the top two. Watching the jury as Kyland, then Xavier joins them and they realize they have to give $750,000 to either Derek or Azah would be hilarious. Would it be right? Not really, but all that matters in BB is getting to the end and getting the jury votes. One of the two would have to get the win.

If Derek were to somehow win the first part of the HOH, watching Xavier freak out as he waited for part two would be entertaining. Let Azah win part two and Xavier would have to be put on suicide watch. Getting that far and losing to those two would not be good for one's ego.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think we can be sure that if Azah and Big D are in the F2 Azah will likely be the winner. I also think that, considering they (the jury) aren't winning anyway, they would be okay with that. She's a nice person, pretty ditzy, but not creepy like Big D. Can I be okay with it? I guess I'd have to be. 

I mean, I look back at season 16 and try to imagine Derrick and Victoria in F2 and being okay with Victoria winning. It's hard to imagine we just never know and we've lived through Franzel and Josh Martinez in the fairly recent past so I guess we can live with this.

Speaking of Franzel, I heard a funny comment in the chat room yesteday:

Azah has out-Franzeled Franzel! Smiley Very Happy

* a little disclaimer - I actually like Nicole (mostly) and am very happy that she and Victor are doing so well. I was listening to their latest podcast on Coco Caliente and they heard that DX told SB she was "playing a Nicole F game." Nicole said it proves she's a BB legend because they always talk about her every season. 

I guess there's nothing wrong with always looking for the positive. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget that Survivor starts next week!!   They are saying it will be the most exciting, tough season ever, so I am excited to get to a real cookout next week!! (cookout in the woods with little food to cook!)

Honored Contributor

@gardenman & others:

My attention span for this season was "short & disappointing" for many reasons I'm sure I don't need to state.

My spouse watches faithfully and said from the first 2 shows it was going to be not based on ability or winning comps and even he has lost interest after all these years.

I just wanted to thank you for your in-depth synopsis and I wish either Derek F or Azah wins just based on I am sick of hearing the "message"..and Xavier and Kyland played only near the end to win IMO.

looking forward to Survivor🙂🙂