Honored Contributor

09/18/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And another day of nothing much happening has passed. Big Brother broke out the tie-dye kits in an effort to get the houseguests to do something, anything. And they made shirts. Yea! Brittany cornered the market on M&Ms to make a visual presentation of comps, comp wins, and God only knows what and all else to help her plan her argument as to why Monte should keep her. (He's not keeping her unless she hypnotizes him into doing so.) Monte confessed to the house that he wasn't military, police, or anything else, but had a mechanical engineering background, but was now really a fitness instructor. (Who breaks people's backs.)

Get used to this type of update as truly nothing is happening. Turner is napping. Brittany is fretting and self-hypnotizing. Monte and Taylor are bonding. And that's it. Day after day after day. It's a good way to wean the live feed watchers off of the feeds. This will continue through Thursday. Then with Brittany gone, we'll just wait to see who takes who to the final two. If Turner wins he'll take Monte, but if Turner doesn't win it'll be a Monte/Taylor final two. Not the most thrilling end to a season we've ever seen.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 09/18/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks again, @gardenman for  keeping us interested, even though you don't have much material to write about each day!  And thanks for the entire season because as many have mentioned, your updates are better than the show itself! 

Hoping to "see" you next season! 

Will you be updating or posting about Survivor?

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Thanks again, @gardenman for  keeping us interested, even though you don't have much material to write about each day!  And thanks for the entire season because as many have mentioned, your updates are better than the show itself! 

Hoping to "see" you next season! 

Will you be updating or posting about Survivor?

Survivor is more complicated. No live feeds. Just one show a week. A huge cast and it's about halfway through the season before I know who's who. I'll post my views on Survivor threads, but it's more complicated. The Amazing Race is a little easier to follow early on. I also already 'know' Claire and Derek from last year's BB. Both shows start Wednesday, so that'll be good.

It would be interesting to see Survivor do two or three shows a week, one featuring each tribe, then a combined show where they have the immunity challenge, and someone gets fed to the sharks. Now you might only see a player for two or three minutes total before they're gone, but a series of shows featuring each tribe would give us more of a chance to know who the players are. When the merge happens they could drop back to a single show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Ok, thanks @gardenman .....I will be looking for any tidbits you write each week!   And I agree that the season is halfway over before I know all their names!  I remind myself who they are by:   "the cute guy who can swim good"    ...."the sweet lady with the pretty hair"....  "the older guy who is supposedly a policeman"  .... well, overlook me because I am getting old and that is the only way I can remember some of them!! LOL

Honored Contributor

Taylor has been counting votes and has decided that Monte beats her. If she gets the chance, does she flush out Monte? Kind of a reverse of Drew/Diane with the role of Cowboy being played by Turner. That could be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Taylor has been pushing really hard for Monte to vote out Turner.  That makes sense since she would probably beat Britany.  Taylor would take cut Monte in order to sit next to Britany 

Trusted Contributor

@SueyMsB wrote:

Taylor has been pushing really hard for Monte to vote out Turner.  That makes sense since she would probably beat Britany.  Taylor would take cut Monte in order to sit next to Britany 

MONTE IS A FOOL.    TUCKA.

Honored Contributor

Turner is such an idiot. "I didn't want to vote out my best friend." But you did you moron! Alyssa and Brittany told you to vote to keep her. You swore you were keeping her. Then you chose to vote her out. You're an idiot! 

Taylor played the "first black woman to win" card, and I almost hope she does win so we don't have to hear that again. I don't really like anyone left, so her winning would at least kill that narrative. Maybe then we could get back to people wanting to win BB just to win BB. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Monte is being played and chooses not to see it. Taylor has had no interest in him for weeks and weeks, now when she needs him, suddenly she's enamored. 

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain I know!!  when she jumped onto him i was just done.  I thought good grief!!  Funny how your feelings change.  In the beginning I kinda liked her and now not so much!