Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/18/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

@soapingfool wrote:

It's to Big D's advantage to keep Kyland.  Both X and Ky will bring Derek to the end. 

Which is why it's smarter for Xavier to use the POV on Azah and put Derek up in her place. Azah would be more likely to vote out Kyland. A quick deal with Azah would be smart for Xavier.

Let's hope X makes that decision although I'm pretty sure Big D understands and has accepted that Ky is going home. And if it's being taken to F2 he's looking for, if he votes out Azah, and X loses to Ky, he's just lost two more votes. Why do I say more? Because I just listened to Derrick and Cody's exit interview with Tiff and it's clear Big D's votes are non-existent while X's game seems to be highly regarded.

I feel like X would like to leave noms the same so it's Big D who has to be one to decide between Ky and Azah, however, if X leaves noms the same he's pretty much letting Kyland know he's fine with him leaving. And you know Big D is going to tell him he felt he was forced into it so why not take the safe route? Personally, I feel like X needs to use the veto on Azah as insurance but we'll see.

Is X enough of a risk taker that he leaves noms the same? 

Honored Contributor

X had lots of help, especially from KY.

I'm more impressed with Big D and Azah. To make it to the final four with winning only once between them is more impressive than coming in well equipped to win and being at a physical disadvantage. It's like being outnumber and unarmed and coming out alive.

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman, can you tell me what went on at the b.b. house after and before the show aired on t.v.I miss pop so much,i feel watching them after hours you saw alot I miss seeing them do laundry, play pool, talk to each other outside ,this is how I would get to know them.I didn't get the feeds only becaise I hear such negative talk about them.

Looks like from my observation,Azah and Derrick just laid in bed all the time,did they ever go outside  and do things?Didn't seem like they had the have-nots very much,they seemed to have more priviledges than in the past,also missed the games like the sliding on ice,and others,so in my opinion it was a very boring year,no excitement,just like kiddie summer camp.Thank you for guiding us through the b.b. adventure,hopefully next year will be more exciting.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

X had lots of help, especially from KY.

I'm more impressed with Big D and Azah. To make it to the final four with winning only once between them is more impressive than coming in well equipped to win and being at a physical disadvantage. It's like being outnumber and unarmed and coming out alive.

It's more like running from combat and once the soldiers have conquered the enemy sneaking out from the hole you hid in to claim victory.

I will give them that they were a number. Anything else would be a stretch. 

That said, I do like Azah. She's about as quirky as they come and it's been nice watching her, now that she knows she's guaranteed F3, become so much more happy and alive. I've even seen her sitting in an almost upright position a couple of times today. 

Honored Contributor

@tucka 

Azah and Derek did go out from time to time. Both cooked fairly often for the house. I don't remember seeing either playing pool. Tiffany and Xavier were the best pool players this year. The Have-Nots largely took it in stride this year. Part of that is because the DR sneaks them food in the DR. (According to former houseguests.) Have-Nots aren't really part of the show these days. This was a very tame cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

But they weren't hiding, D was very much present and Azah was entering. Both saw through Tiffany the Betrayer early on. 

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Well if he picks Derek there's no telling how the vote will actually come out.

I should explain, how hard is it for someone to coach him on saying five words in this order: I vote to evict [Blank]

His father is Joe Frazier (the boxer) so there certainly was enough money to send Derek to grammar school.