Honored Contributor

09/17/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And not much has changed overnight. We'll get a live POV ceremony on Thursday, so nothing happens until then. Brittany confessed her true career to Monte and the others. ("Monte you are getting very sleepy. When I snap my fingers, you will vote to evict Turner." Just kidding. Probably.)  The Monte/Taylor showmance is still going strong with the two hugging kissing, doing stuff BB doesn't want us to see on camera, and showering together. 

Turner has assured Monte that he's taking Monte to the final two if he wins the final HOH comp. Monte thanked him but hasn't returned the favor and assured Turner he'll take him. Monte and Taylor now seem intent on taking each other. Though Taylor could be playing Monte. She's said for a while she wants Brittany in her final two and knows she can't beat Monte, so maybe she's hoping to manipulate Monte into voting out Turner? We'll have to see. She could use the old, "Can you really trust Turner? He turned on Kyle. He turned on Alyssa. How can you be sure he won't turn on you? We can beat Brittany in the final comps. Can we beat Turner in them both? If we want to stay together, keeping Brittany might be our best option."

We are now seriously in the BB doldrums and unless you like to watch Turner napping, Brittany self-hypnotizing, and Monte and Taylor 'bonding', it's not a great time to watch the feeds. If I was the BB producer, I would alter the game to make these last few weeks more watchable. Maybe move the jury back into the house to live with the finalists for the last few days/weeks. That would liven things up. You've got the house. You're feeding the jurors anyway. Plop them back in to observe the last three or four houseguests up close and personal, and watch the houseguests make their pitches 24/7 for votes. Watch them try to explain their nasty goodbye messages. It would certainly be more fun than what we've got now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 09/17/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

100% agree. We're in the BB doldrums. I'm not watching the feeds that much anymore because there's really nothing to see...Turner sleeping...Brittney talking to herself...

I love your idea of shaking things up by bringing a few ousted houseguests back into the  fray. That would make it watchable.  Oh, the shade.  it would be fun watching them make their case to the jurors with the ensuing back stabbing 🤣

Regular Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Maybe move the jury back into the house to live with the finalists for the last few days/weeks. That would liven things up. You've got the house. You're feeding the jurors anyway. Plop them back in to observe the last three or four houseguests up close and personal, and watch the houseguests make their pitches 24/7 for votes. Watch them try to explain their nasty goodbye messages. It would certainly be more fun than what we've got now.

I like it...good idea!   

Valued Contributor

@gardenman ...  FABULOUS idea putting the jury back in the house ...  YOU should be the producer !!!   I wish the powers that be could read your ideas because it certainly would improve this mess they've got going disguised as BB24 !!