Regular Contributor

Re: 09/16/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@mspatmac wrote:

I couldn't care less who wins this mess IMO to much interference by production and they are getting the result they want. What's the point in bringing the cook out back?  Where is Evil Di ck when you need him.   Show is old and tired and needs fresh eyes and a refresh.  Again only my opinion.  

I'll read gardenmans posts to find out the winner but not wasting anymore time watching.  

Thanks to everyone who have posted, I have enjoyed reading them all. 

Gardenman, a huge thank you, I would have bailed without your updates,

I totally agree with you.   

Honored Contributor

Monte won the POV, so it's goodbye Brittany week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yay!  Brittany's going!  I cannot even look at her she annoys me so much. She'll spend her remaining days crying and moping. Of the remaining three, I'm Team Taylor too.  I used to like Turner but he really rubbed me the wrong way by allying himself with that horrible, creepy old man Terrance and then throwing Joseph under the bus. He can go after Britflea. 

Honored Contributor

It's going to be a long week for Monte as he's the only vote this week and Brittany will glue herself to him to try and get his vote. She be on a mission to trash Turner or insist Turner will beat them all in the jury. Monte won't buy any of it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

😂😂😂 Poor Monte!  😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

I'm more concerned Taylor will influence Monte to vote off Turner.  I want Turner to win, but I wouldn't mind if Monte won instead.

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I'm more concerned Taylor will influence Monte to vote off Turner.  I want Turner to win, but I wouldn't mind if Monte won instead.

Not  a fan of Taylor at all,I too want turner to win,yes he has made some mistakes but innocent ones, Taylor  [my opinion] has used people [monte] to get where she is, b.b. has wanted her to win,they made iit easy for her. boo-hoo I don't see .here she was treated badly, so what if she was but up 5 times, others have been put up numerous times to. Monte would be wise to get rid of her,he knows whats going on. Well to bad b.b. has messed up again,and I have lost interest in it,hope something exciting happens .Tucka.