Honored Contributor

Re: 09/16/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Lots and lots of Cookout chatter in the first eight minutes. Tiffany thinks she could sway Derek. Uh, no. Derek's wanted her gone forever. They seem to be sticking to the normal Thursday format for the show rather than a quicker double eviction show format. On a double eviction show we'd already be having the vote but they're just showing house chatter. Kyland and Xavier annoying Derek by talking about taking everyone but Derek to Vegas. Xavier talking about his brother dying. Tiffany campaigning to Derek. Now Tiffany campaigns to Xavier. (She's wasting her time. She's been the top target for the Cookout since the formation of the Cookout.) Twenty minutes in and just the normal format. Derek and Xavier comparing notes. We see a jury segment next. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GRANNY77 wrote:

@SusieQ_2  Well we do think alike.  I know you love Tiff as much as I do (apparently she's #1 in the ratings also) and speaking of Trader Joe's....I plan a trip there soon to get my pumpkin fix.  I have two grandsons who work there so I get the 411 on what comes into the store.  I don't really decorate all that much for fall but I love everything pumpkin. Also, have to watch all those podcasts about BB you mentioned. They sound interesting.  

@GRANNY77 

We tend to think so much along the same lines that sometimes when I read your posts I think to myself am I reading her mind or is she reading mine? 

Omg, two grandsons working at Trader Joe's? That's awesome!

I watch a lot of Trader Joe's grocery hauls to see what new products are coming in but sometimes I wait too long and the item I wanted has sold out. I've learned from experience that if I see it and want it I'd better get it now or it could be gone. 

My pumpkin haul was so good! If it said pumpkin on the label it went in my cart! That's a bit of an exaggeration but I bought so much that I was a little self-conscious about checking out so I grabbed a salad kit and some fresh berries so the checker wouldn't think all I eat are pumpkin treats. I'm pretty sure the salad and berries didn't fool her. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Julie now talks to the Cookout. Lots of emphasis on the first African-American winner. An amazing feat. We're all proud. Never a doubt. All our hard work paid off. It was a big challenge. It's all Cookout all the time. If you were taking a drink each time someone said "the first African-American winner" you'd be needing a liver transplant about now. Still no vote after thirty minutes. Now to the jury house. SB joins Derek X and Britini. They're figuring out that SB was the lesser threat but got evicted anyway. They know Claire will be the next juror. The jury agreed Xavier should have been the target. SB's goodbye messages expose the Cookout a lot. SB's unhappy with Kyland and his lies. More jury footage coming up next with Claire and Alyssa joining the jury.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And here come Claire and Alyssa going to the jury. The jury can't believe Tiffany took out Claire. They're all so happy the black players all stuck together. (Or so they say.) The jury is rooting for Xavier to win. More goodbye messages telling Alyssa about the Cookout. Almost fifty minutes in and still no vote.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Finally getting to the final messages and votes. Tiffany gives a long talk. More Cookout bragging. A shorter speech by Hannah. Derek votes to evict Tiffany. Xavier votes to evict Tiffany. Azah votes to evict Tiffany. A three to nothing knockout punch to Tiffany.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And out goes Tiffany to Julie. Tiffany thinks her winning HOH is why she's out. (Nope. She was target one from very early on among the Cookout. When she sees how the others have talked about her behind her back she may not be so happy.) She says she's not easy for others to control so they had to get her out. Tiffany learns there's a double eviction tonight. The house now learns it's a double.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the new HOH. A ball rolling comp to knock twelve balls off the grass and ring in. Two rounds. First two finishers face off in round two. Xavier rings in first, Azah second. They face off against one another in round two to see who can nominate Hannah for eviction.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@kjw 

Yeah, CBS wanted a black winner. BB Canada had a black winner so CBS wanted one. They typically cast hopelessly bad black players, but this year found four good black players. (Azah and Derek are more the caliber of black player they'd typically cast.) In a normal season with a normal cast, any of those four could have won.  CBS wanted to be sure one won so they sort of stacked the deck a bit. It is what it is. 

@gardenman 

You know someone at CBS who let you in on this? 

Stacking the deck must mean something different to you than to me because, to me, the definition of stacking the deck is ~

"to arrange a situation unfairly against someone or in your own favor."

Not sure how 6 against 8 is stacking the deck or how it was unfair. As for casting we know that the previous casting director was replaced this year and, if anything, would account for the reason they finally got a good cast. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with Tiffany that winning the hoh is where she went wrong. She lost the trust of both Kyland and Xavier who very likely would have considered keeping her a while longer. 

Honored Contributor

Time for round two with Azah going against Xavier. In round two they have to roll ten balls onto the grass instead of knocking them off. Whoever has the most balls on the grass wins. Neither one seems to want to win. Azah forgot she had to roll her ball at the same time. Azah wins HOH 5-3. She gets to nominate Hannah. (She'd shock the BB world by putting up Xavier and Kyland.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!