Honored Contributor

Re: 09/16/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Azah is putting up Xavier and Hannah knowing Kyland and Derek will vote out Hannah. She's telling Hannah she's targeting Xavier, but I doubt that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the nominations. They're Hannah and Xavier. Time for the POV comp. (I'm not sure Azah and Xavier weren't both trying to throw the HOH.) I'm not sure why they gave Azah the HOH room key as she won't be needing it. She's wearing it as she makes the noms. POV up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

POV comp time. It's the "What the Bleep" comp. Kyland and Xavier tied for POV. Kyland won the tiebreaker. Noms will stay the same and Hannah will go bye-bye. (Barring a major surprise.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

POV meeting time. Kyland uses the POV on Xavier so Derek takes his place. Time for eviction two next. Hannah's a goner!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Goodbye Hannah and keep a warm place for Azah who won't be far behind.

Not that she minds...she said she's perfectly happy with third or fourth place. Looks like she'll get her wish. 

Honored Contributor

It's voting time. Again. Speech time. Derek's up first. He's done a lot in this game. (When?) Hannah loves and respects the game. Keep me. Voting time. Kyland votes to evict Hannah. Xavier votes to evict Hannah. Just one icky girl left to get rid of and since Azah is the HOH, she can't win HOH next week, so she'll have to win POV. Yeah. That'll happen. At least Hannah already had her stuff packed. Azah might as well start packing now too. She's a goner next week. 

Hannah was shocked Kyland wasn't put up. She thinks the guys are working together. Duh! She doesn't think she was Azah's target. (Wrong!) No path to the end without Tiffany. Right. The Cookout always came first. We'll get a black winner for the first time in US history. (We've heard that about a million times so far.) And that's it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Not that she minds...she said she's perfectly happy with third or fourth place. Looks like she'll get her wish. 

Yep. They might as well make out the check to Xavier now. I hate boring, predictable seasons and this is now two in a row. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I never understood how women working together is good (female empowerment and all that) while men working together is misogyny. Not just on BB but Survivor as well. Tiffany is more like able than Hannah. Tiffany at least put herself out there and took risk. Hannah hid and was kind of mean. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Yep. They might as well make out the check to Xavier now. I hate boring, predictable seasons and this is now two in a row. 

After listening to Derrick and Cody's podcast today with X's good friend Mike (and knowing it's not Tiff) I'd be pretty happy with an X win. Gotta pay off those law school loans! 

Honored Contributor

Xavier's played the best game and should win. But even prejury people knew he'd win if he wasn't taken out and they took out Whitney, Christian, Britini, Derek X, Sarah Beth, Claire, and Alyssa. He's been on the block six times (I think) and never got voted out.

If you know you can't beat someone, you've got to take them out. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!