Honored Contributor

09/16/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nothing really to spoil or update today as the live feeds went down early yesterday and will stay off until after tonight's show. We did get a brief feed leak of the stand-ins doing the rehearsal and they excluded a Tiffany stand-in, so production knows she's a goner. The POV comp will be (probably was by now) "What the Bleep" based on what we heard. It sounded like they were using the typical double eviction format as the Julie stand-in gave them the instructions to go inside and get ready to use the POV. That kind of makes you wonder why we have a two-hour show tonight. 

In a perfect world, Hannah would have won the HOH and POV and put up Xavier and Kyland and one of them would have gotten the boot. Azah would have then won the next HOH and be planning to put up whoever of Kyland/Xavier survived and Derek with Hannah voting out the survivor of Derek/Xavier. Hannah could then more or less cruise to the win in thirteen days.

We'll find out what's happening tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 09/16/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Disappointing typical ending

Valued Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

Disappointing typical ending

Agree. 

Soon all the women will be gone ... I usually watch the East Coast feed of the eviction episode, but I might even skip that tonight. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon everyone! It's so hard to remain cheerful knowing Queen Tiffany is walking among the jurors or will be soon. Smiley Sad

Nevertheless, today is a beautiful day and as soon as I finish this post I'm on my way to Trader Joe's to bask in the glory of fall and everything pumpkin. Then, first thing on my autumn bucket list is decorating my home for fall. Have you all started yet? Am I running behind or are you still getting ready for the transition? 

Feeds have been down for a while now, as Gardenman has said in his daily update, but  there's still plenty of content for people like me who enjoy listening to podcasts while getting other things done either around the house or while running errands. I'll list three recent ones that I thought were interesting.

1. From THE WINNER'S CIRCLE - Derrick and Cody have a new series going on called Big Brother Beyond the House where they interview family or friends of the players. 

Last week's episode was about Kyland and the two people interviewed were his roommates, John and Tara, who have know him for around 9 years. Date 9/9/21

2. This one is from RHAP's Tuesday night Stockwatch. The part of this week's podcast that was of particular interest happened at about 33 minutes when Taran listed everything Tiffany did throughout her game to make The CO a successful alliance. It's pretty impressive. 

Date Sept 7th Week 10 Roundtable uploaded 9/14/21

3. This is another one from THE WINNER'S CIRCLE that went up today. The Hit Men are interviewing a guy named Mike who has been a friend of Xavier's for, I believe he said, 10 years. I'm actually only about 10 minutes in but it's interesting to hear what his friend has to say about his personality outside the house and how he's doing in the game. 

Date 9/16/21

I can't believe it's Thursday already (again!) and I'm looking forward to tonight's two hour show. Have a great day everyone! Smiley Happy

fall Photography | Cute fall wallpaper, Autumn aesthetic, Fall mood board

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry not sorry in the least about Tiffany now on the jury. She targeted people based on their skin color to be evicted. CBS needed to ****** this in the bud so we got an actual game to watch. Hopefully next summer the game is the focus and not agendas. Who knows?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2  Well we do think alike.  I know you love Tiff as much as I do (apparently she's #1 in the ratings also) and speaking of Trader Joe's....I plan a trip there soon to get my pumpkin fix.  I have two grandsons who work there so I get the 411 on what comes into the store.  I don't really decorate all that much for fall but I love everything pumpkin. Also, have to watch all those podcasts about BB you mentioned. They sound interesting.  

Regular Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Nothing really to spoil or update today as the live feeds went down early yesterday and will stay off until after tonight's show. We did get a brief feed leak of the stand-ins doing the rehearsal and they excluded a Tiffany stand-in, so production knows she's a goner. The POV comp will be (probably was by now) "What the Bleep" based on what we heard. It sounded like they were using the typical double eviction format as the Julie stand-in gave them the instructions to go inside and get ready to use the POV. That kind of makes you wonder why we have a two-hour show tonight. 

In a perfect world, Hannah would have won the HOH and POV and put up Xavier and Kyland and one of them would have gotten the boot. Azah would have then won the next HOH and be planning to put up whoever of Kyland/Xavier survived and Derek with Hannah voting out the survivor of Derek/Xavier. Hannah could then more or less cruise to the win in thirteen days.

We'll find out what's happening tonight.

Am I the only one who thinks BB put a majority of POC in there and hoped they'd do just what they did?  I personally think a win by a POC would be more legit and a win for their race if they'd played the game with everyone and not just get rid of someone because they are white?  What they did was racist which is what they accuse everyone else of.  To me it's a hollow win.

Honored Contributor

@kjw 

Yeah, CBS wanted a black winner. BB Canada had a black winner so CBS wanted one. They typically cast hopelessly bad black players, but this year found four good black players. (Azah and Derek are more the caliber of black player they'd typically cast.) In a normal season with a normal cast, any of those four could have won.  CBS wanted to be sure one won so they sort of stacked the deck a bit. It is what it is. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

No hint from Julie in her intro about anyone coming back. She called it a surprise two hour double eviction.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

"Am I the only one who thinks BB put a majority of POC in there and hoped they'd do just what they did?" @kjw 

If you think honestly believe there was "a majority of poc in there" you might to take a recount. Smiley Very Happy