Honored Contributor

Re: 09/12/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@KKali wrote:
It's sad that they've changed the com ps to accommodate an obese man. When you sign up for BB, you are aware of what is expected of you. There is no Lay around being a Slug comp. Ugh! I don't know why I'm still watching.

Big deal if some game was adjusted. It's a tv show, not life and death.  I'm glad they are diverse enough to include overweight people. 

We all have an issue but some wear it on the outside. Others wear it inside, like being mean.

Esteemed Contributor

They didn't adjust the comps for that little person a couple of seasons back. I felt so bad as it kept hitting in a certain spot it didn't hit the other males. Derek F is not well liked by some feminists viewers. Go figure.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@

@KKali wrote:
It's sad that they've changed the com ps to accommodate an obese man. When you sign up for BB, you are aware of what is expected of you. There is no Lay around being a Slug comp. Ugh! I don't know why I'm still watching.

I gave your response a heart, not because of his weight but because he does lay around and around.  He doesn't seem to contribute anything to the game.  Personally, I don't care about his size, not an issue with me.  Just his lack of motivation.

Valued Contributor

Look, If D wants to be fat, that's his perrogative. You wouldn't change a test to make it easier for someone less intelligent. D should do comps without accomodations for his size. Why is that mean? I don't dislike him because he's fat.It's just an opinion.
Super Contributor

On the topic of race - I have read quite a few articles and social media discussions where people think this was an attempt by producers to force the first Black winner on BB. I am all for firsts (first woman, first Asian/Black/Hispanic/etc).  My issue with this season is that it fell into a pattern that gets boring and I just stop watching.  I stopped watching a few years ago when all the men just sat and picked off women the whole rest of the season.  Unless a woman had won HoH or Veto they had no shot.  It got to be a foregone conclusion knowing how the rest of the season would play out. I feel the same here.  Whenever get one large alliance in BB (regardless of gender or ethnic makeup) just eating the rest like a pacman game, I just get bored.  Plus it allows floater players, like Derek, to make it far because the have protection.  But I guess the logic in taking any floater to the end is that the jury would favor you over the floater.

Not sure if BB can prevent this 60% eating the 40% scenario as it has happened before.  It only gets marginally interesting when the big group starts canabalizing itself....but then again sometimes a big subaliance within that group can do the same thing.  You can almost write down with certainty the order with which people will be voted out, with just some minor flip/flops along the way.