Honored Contributor

09/11/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not a lot new to report. Brittany won the POV yesterday in a gear-driven (literally) POV comp. Brittany and Taylor are trying to figure out a way to get Monte to put up Turner so they can vote him out this week and keep Alyssa. While Monte plans to put up Taylor and have Alyssa voted out.

Monte's trying to figure out loyalties to determine what to do. My read on the house has Taylor most loyal to Brittany. Brittany is most loyal to Taylor. Alyssa is most loyal to Turner and Turner is most loyal to Alyssa. Monte thinks Taylor and Turner are loyal to him. (Eh, probably not.) Monte hasn't really had a great read on the house for a while now. 

Whoever goes this week, Monte will need to win the POV next week to stay in the game. He can't trust Turner to win it and use it on him. (I wouldn't if I were Turner. Why keep someone who will beat you in the finale?) He should know Taylor won't use it on him. The only way Monte is safe next week is by winning the POV. Anything else and he's gone.

So, what increases Monte's chances of winning the POV? Keeping Alyssa, Taylor, or Turner? Taylor has won comps and come close to winning them multiple times. Turner has won comps and almost won the last POV. Alyssa has won nothing and has not really come all that close to winning. The smart move is to keep Alyssa. So, Monte being Monte thinks she must go. Strategic thought is not his strength. No one will willingly take him to the final three. Everyone in the house has to know he'll win if he gets to the final two. So, if they get the chance to take him out at four, they'd be fools not to do it.

So, the strategically sound move is to put up Turner or Taylor and ensure they get voted out to remove one of the two big threats to Monte being able to win the POV next week. Assuming he gets out of bed and out to the comp on time. A mistake I suspect he won't repeat. It'll be interesting to see how BB covers that on Wednesday. We've never had a houseguest disqualified for dawdling before. The last time there was a "hurry up and go" comp was way back in BB 7 also, so viewers are less likely to even know that's a possibility. 

At this moment it looks like he'll put up Taylor and keep the biggest threat to his game in Turner. Then he wants the second biggest threat to his game in Taylor kept and the smallest threat to his game in Alyssa eliminated. Yeah, strategic thought is not Monte's strength. Now, stuff can/will happen before the POV meeting tomorrow, and then we have a long week before Thursday's vote, but for now, it looks like Taylor will be Brittany's replacement and Alyssa will be voted out. Monte must win the next POV comp and he's making it harder on himself than it needs to be by keeping the more competitive players in the game. Maybe it'll work for him, but I have my doubts.

Not much should change today. There will be more campaigning to try and get Turner put up while Turner will campaign to get Taylor put up. They'll have the yard back for a day or two. They have one more week of the yard, so they have to enjoy it while they can. After next Monday or so (the 19th) the yard will be gone and they'll be locked in until the finale, except for comps.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 09/11/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We have a show tonight at 8:30 PM ET. On tonight's show we'll see the dark room HOH comp where Taylor quit and needed counseling afterward. And the initial noms.

Word is one of the jurors has production angry at them. Why? We don't know. They apparently did something they shouldn't have. We'll learn more later.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman I want to thank you sooooo much for the great BB coverage you do every day of the season each year!  I look forward to reading your post every morning and enjoy your take on what the houseguest might do and better yet what they should do. You also save me time from watching the entire show every episode. You are greatly appreciated and have been by me for many years!!!  Thank you!

Valued Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

@gardenman I want to thank you sooooo much for the great BB coverage you do every day of the season each year!  I look forward to reading your post every morning and enjoy your take on what the houseguest might do and better yet what they should do. You also save me time from watching the entire show every episode. You are greatly appreciated and have been by me for many years!!!  Thank you!

I share her thoughts completely . Thank you so much and no one could EVER replace you......