Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/11/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

The men may claim to be feminists, but voting all the women out calls that into question. Personally, I'm  anti-ists. They are too close to cults, too much followers. 

You anti-ists? I can't tell you how surprised I am! Smiley Very Happy

As for the men, I wasn't going to name names, but why not? If I were to guess which men from season 23 are feminists I would say definitely DX, Christian, and Travis for sure. Frenchie is questionable as he was somewhat of an enigma and I'm not sure Brent has the capacity to care enough about others to be a feminist. However, that might not be fair to him as he wasn't around all that long. 

Do I really need to say thay voting in BB has nothing to do with feminism and feminism has nothing to do with cults? I guess so! 

eta ~ Sometimes, occasionalrain, I would swear you say things like that just to get a reaction. And, it worked. Kinda.

Have a good night! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/11/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

Kyland won the POV. The noms should stay the same. Goodbye Tiffany!

Goodbye Tiffany with an exclamation mark? You couldn't have toned it down a bit for the mourners, lol? Smiley Very Happy 

No surprise really that Ky won though. I figured it would be him or X.

I knew if I took a shower the feeds would come back. I did that just so the rest of you wouldn't have to wait any longer. Well, that, and I love going to bed all clean and stuff. 

Anyway, it was fun hanging out with everyone today. Have a good night and talk to y'all mañana! Smiley Happy