Honored Contributor

09/10/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Just when you thought it was safe to put away the Kylandese to English dictionaries, Kyland wins HOH again. It was the egg moving comp and according to Derek, he was on the cusp of finally winning something when Kyland snuck past him for the win. Kyland says he won it accidentally. (How? How do you accidentally move your egg through chickenwire faster than someone else and ring in?)

So, with Kyland as the HOH he began the first of what will seem like two million interviews with houseguests only to end up where he started. His initial interviews got interrupted by Hannah getting her HOH basket which included family photos that may or may not have gotten her into trouble. The hashtag "cookoutconned" is circulating and claims that Hannah's parents are both Indian and she's not black. Oh, the horror! (For the record she's always said her father is Indian and her mother is black.) Still, it gives the Cookout one more reason to vote her out down the road. Not that they need a lot of reasons.

So, what will Kyland do with his HOH? At this moment it looks like whatever Kyland and Tiffany were doing under the covers wasn't enough to keep her safe. He's planning to nominate Tiffany and Hannah. (Not a shocker. You could see this coming from about a thousand miles away.) Once nominated expect a lot less under the covers activity from Tiffany. Well, perhaps less stroking and caressing, but more squeezing/crushing. The moans and groans could change from moans and groans of pleasure (real or faked) into moans and groans of pain. (Note to Kyland: Might be a good time to invest in armored undies.)

So, with the nominations more or less queued up, there will be many long interviews through the course of the day only to have Kyland end up doing what he'd planned to do anyway and put up Tiffany and Hannah. Then we're on to the POV comp on Saturday. Julie said the comps this week were all BB Comics-themed which would rather strongly imply that BB Comics will be the POV comp. (I'm not sure how they themed the egg moving comp as BB comics, but whatever.)

Who would win a typical BB Comics? I don't see Derek flying through the air with the greatest of ease, so I'm guessing he won't win. (They may have to tighten the rigging after he competes. It could get a bit saggy after he hangs from it for a while.)  Azah is light and could do well in the flying part but she's a tad unfocused and focus is a big part of BB comics. Hannah will want to, need to win it and she has a shot. Tiffany's not much of a runner and there's a fair amount of running in BB Comics. I would think that Xavier and Kyland would be the favorites to win it. We'll find out tomorrow.

So, expect a lot of Kyland on the feeds interviewing everyone about everything and him deploying a vastly complicated system of candies, cereals, chess pieces, and God only knows what and all else to formulate a plan, only to ultimately end up back where he started.

It sounds like Kyland's planning to keep Xavier around over everyone else as Claire's speech now has him saying if you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Yeah, about that. If you beat the best in week one or two you still beat them and it's a whole lot easier than beating them at the end. Xavier will have a great talking point of having been on the block three weeks in a row, but his social game kept him safe. He also has Alyssa in the jury campaigning for him.  Taking Xavier to the end simply hands Xavier the win. Kyland's trying to play the Josh game but Xavier isn't as stupid as Paul was with jury management. I don't think that same strategy will work for Kyland.

I'll post back later tonight with the nominations, but expect it to be Hannah and Tiffany with Tiffany the target. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 09/10/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Good recap, @gardenman .

I have to ask a question about last night though.  Because I don't know if I fell asleep or was hallucinating or what.  Toward the end of the show, when they were sitting in the living room getting ready to vote, all of a sudden it was like someone hit the fast forward and I saw the houseguests voting and then Alyssa was with Julie. Then it cut back to the actual voting.  Did this actually happen?

Also, I can't stand that Kyland is the HOH.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Good recap, @gardenman .

I have to ask a question about last night though.  Because I don't know if I fell asleep or was hallucinating or what.  Toward the end of the show, when they were sitting in the living room getting ready to vote, all of a sudden it was like someone hit the fast forward and I saw the houseguests voting and then Alyssa was with Julie. Then it cut back to the actual voting.  Did this actually happen?

Also, I can't stand that Kyland is the HOH.

You might have drifted off. Things went pretty fast but just normal pretty fast for a double eviction. Neither Claire nor Alyssa spent a lot of time hugging and saying goodbye, they just pretty much got up and wandered out to see Julie. They were so fast leaving that the house that the stage crew barely had time to get the chair in place for the exit interviews.

Kyland as the HOH will pretty much kill any interest in live feed watching. He'll hold houseguests hostage for hours in the HOH talking in Kylandese as they slowly wish they were dead. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Nope--I rewound it--it was definitely not my imagination.

Well, only 3 more weeks of this awfulness.  Actually, isn't it more like 2?  Doesn't it usually end before Survivor starts?

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning everyone in BBLand! It's another beautiful day! Smiley Happy

Ugh, why am I so happy when Kyland won hoh and plans on nom'ing Hannah the assassin the very amazing Tippy Toes? I don't know, but I just can't stop smiling and it feels so good. I think it's probably just residual happiness for the Cookout's success. What an amazing feat for them to get to the F6 intact. Should I say I knew they could do it along? No, that would be a lie, because I had some doubts along the way. Not that my doubts were about their loyalty but more about the obstacles that could have derailed them. But they stayed the course, they made it, and I offer my most sincere congratulations. Well done!

I guess I should try to bottle up some of my happiness and save it this week's double as I will most likely be shedding a tear for one of my favorite players ever to play the game as she joins the jury. I don't know, though, just knowing she met her goal makes my heart happy. And, let's be real--I'm not losing 750K! lol!

Anyway, wow, I've enjoyed this season so much and I feel like now it's a march down to the finish line. Knowing Queen Tiff will probably be gone this week I think I'm rooting for Kyland who, at the moment, isn't making his best game move by wanting to sit in the F2 chairs with X. That could be a big mistake but we'll see. 

So, that could change but for now I think he's my choice (honestly I'm not sure I care which of them actually win the season) because as much as I loved this entire cast--with Frenchie being the only possible exception--I'm more a game girl than a player girl and, for me, this has been such a good game to watch.

Now for the reality of seeing my girl go OTB. Can I take it? Do I start day drinking? Lol, just kidding. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. We actually must have had a few drops of rain here in droughtland last night as I see a few puddles on the driveway. Maybe that's why I feel so good. My trees got a drink from mother nature. Woo-hoo! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It's well they're enjoying their success now, since it's more than likely disappointment will be in store when they return to the real world. At least the winner and runner-up will have the cash to compensate.

Honored Contributor

And the nominations are taking place as I type this. Hannah and Tiffany will be the nominees. Kyland finally admitted that he tried to win HOH. (Him claiming to have won the egg comp accidentally made no sense. I don't know how he thought lying about it would benefit him, but whatever.)

Tiffany will be the target and needs to win the POV to stay. Winning the POV won't be easy though. It should be BB comics where they hang onto a zipline as they fly past windows where they can see the BB Comics and then drop off and find the matching BB Comics. Derek on a zipline should be pretty entertaining. I kind of expect him to time out. Running speed helps as the houseguests have to run back to the start to go down the zipline again for another look. Kyland and Xavier are most likely to win followed by Hannah, Tiffany, then Azah, and finally Derek. They may alter BB Comics due to Derek's size, but we'll find out tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

After a longish nomination ceremony, the feeds are back and Hannah and Tiffany are the nominees. Not a surprise. On to the POV tomorrow. No need to pick POV players, so they'll go straight to the comp tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman  I was wondering ---  does Kyland intend to take Derek F. or Azah to the Final 2 with him, or is there anyway of predicting what Kyland will do?  LOL

Also, which of the Final 6 originally mentioned forming the Cookout, or did several of them stumble upon the idea together?  Just wondering if there was ONE mastermind or how it came up that they wanted to make sure of a black winner this year?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I am not gardenman,so he may know the answer, but my answer is I am pretty sure it was Derrick Fraser, I see him on his bed and azah on the other bed,and a group around them,not sure who else was there,I could be wrong and iif i am surley someone will let me know.Tucka.

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@gardenman  I was wondering ---  does Kyland intend to take Derek F. or Azah to the Final 2 with him, or is there anyway of predicting what Kyland will do?  LOL

Also, which of the Final 6 originally mentioned forming the Cookout, or did several of them stumble upon the idea together?  Just wondering if there was ONE mastermind or how it came up that they wanted to make sure of a black winner this year?  Thanks!