Regular Contributor

Re: 09/09/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

The nominations are done and since no one is very upset, I'm assuming the noms were Alyssa and Brittany as expected.

Who's the target? Sufice to say Monte is flexible. He's told Alyssa it's Brittany. He's told Brittany it's Alyssa. He's told Turner it's Taylor. And he's told Taylor it's Turner. It'll all depend on who wins the POV tomorrow. He's keeping his options open. I suspect he'd prefer to get rid of Taylor or Turner, but we'll see.

I hope they BD Taylor.  I'm so tired of her and the final 2 is Turner and Monte.  None of those girls deserve the win.

Super Contributor

Every time I see her talk without moving her lips but showing her teeth, I WANT TO SLAP HER and tell her to speak properly. It SOOOOOOOO annoys me .
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The nominations are done and since no one is very upset, I'm assuming the noms were Alyssa and Brittany as expected.

Who's the target? Sufice to say Monte is flexible. He's told Alyssa it's Brittany. He's told Brittany it's Alyssa. He's told Turner it's Taylor. And he's told Taylor it's Turner. It'll all depend on who wins the POV tomorrow. He's keeping his options open. I suspect he'd prefer to get rid of Taylor or Turner, but we'll see.

Probably the best bet would be to take Britney to the end,no one likes her, My favorite is happy Turner, he is a joy to watch,Can't stand taylor [never have] her changing her clothes,eating her chips, always the victim,and my opinion what makes her special?she is not that attractive to me,Monte is nice but didn't do much until the end [my opinion], but if he wins its ok,as long as turner gets the most likable reward. And he could use the money. tucka.