Regular Contributor

Re: 09/08/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@birksbabe wrote:

I look forward to reading your updates everyday Gardenman. Although, I hardly ever make comments, I wanted to today. I so agree with you regarding your pet peeve. Does everything have to be about race, sexual orientation, etc. Just play the game. Although I was not a fan of Kyle, I didn't think what he thought might be an alliance was racist. After all that's exactly what happened last season. Seems to me a big deal was made of nothing. I used to be a team Michael, but after his stunt with Brittany telling the other houseguests of Kyle's thoughts, they both lost me. Never was a Brittany fan. Find her to be very manipulative. Guess I'm rooting for Monte at this point. Turner wouldn't be bad either. By the way, does anyone know why Brittany is always rocking and licking/biting her lips? She may have a health issue, but it is so annoying!

Brittany is annoying for SO many reasons!

Regular Contributor

Gee...Are these hamsters all the sleeping on the sofas while waiting on Julie on the live show???

Honored Contributor

It's showtime! Julie looks nice tonight. (By the way, there's no doubt who's leaving tonight. The interviewers who interview evictees are all asking for questions for Terrance. None of them even mention Alyssa.) A long opening recap tonight. Now we see the two nominees chatting up the house about who should stay and who should go. Chatter about the all-girls alliance. Now we're seeing Turner's odd vocabulary. They're really desperate for something to air. Now Terrance is talking about a person of color needing to win to Taylor. Now he's trying it with Monte. They think Alyssa has the jury votes. (Yeah, sure she does.) Taylor wants Terrance gone though.  Time for a break. Jury house footage up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

I think they were pretending to be sleeping, as this time they were all doing meditation poses, except for Terrance, who was laughing.

Regular Contributor

I am ready to turn this off.  Here we go with the Kyle bashing again

Honored Contributor

Indy meets up with Jasmine and Joe in the jury. The jury does not trust Brittany. They thought Kyle was the most dangerous player still in the game. Joe thinks Michael is playing the best. And now Kyle joins them.  Joe hopes it's Kyle. Now Kyle tells them about what happened. They're confused how Kyle is there with Turner as HOH. Now they see Michael win POV. Then Kyle tells them about his thinking there might be a Cookout 2. Joe wonders why Michael used it then. Jasmine joins with him in wondering about the timing. They hug it out and want to move on. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Now we're seeing Brittany telling Turner about the girls' alliance, so Turner, Monte, and Michael decide to form a new alliance. "It's too early to take out Michael." (Yeah, sure it is.) Brittany is annoyed that Alyssa had sand on her floor once. (BB had sand as a bathroom floor preseason once, then changed it preshow.) Now we're seeing one of their Q&A sessions and they think Monte was lying about his career. Monte thinks Michael is lying. (They are really desperate for footage.) Now the three guys debate which girls they'd put up if they won HOH. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Finally time to send Terrance to the jury. About twenty to thirty minutes later than normal. Time to finally talk to the houseguests. Terrance goes first. He loves everyone. People have been lying to him. He'll tell the jury everything. Alyssa loves everyone. Best summer of her life. Please keep me. 

Voting time. 

Monte votes to evict Terrance.

Brittany votes to evict Terrance.

Turner votes to evict Terrance.

Taylor votes to evict Terrance.

No surprises. And Terance does a Daniel and walks out with no hugs. The houseguests are confused by the timing. They don't know there's an hour to go. Taylor and Alyssa are doing the quick change tonight. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Julie chats up Terrance. He talks about how Alyssa has the jury votes. He was overwhelmed for a while. Does he respect Michael's game? He likes Michael's drive. Why pick Taylor for POV instead of Turner. Wanted to bridge the gap with Taylor. Was most loyal to Daniel and Nicole. Goodbye messages. All nice . He wants Taylor out next. Tells them about the double. Time for a break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the HOH comp. It's a Q&A comp. Michael hates having to sit this out. They have to pick the right color to answer a question. They all get #1 right. Alyssa gets #2 wrong, everyone else was right. Monte and Turner get #3 right. Monte and Turner get #4 right. Everyone gets #5 right. Monte and Turner get #6 wrong. Final question.  Turner wins HOH! Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!