Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/08/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@tucka wrote:

I do not think white people watching b.b. sat around each week watching and saying come on white boy get the black guy out,never did i think that.they went in as equals and if they didn't play hard enough then they were taken out. Nor do I believe white players sat around and said we have to get those black people out.

This year was different, maybe b.b. intentionely picked not the brightess bulbs this year,so it was easier for a group to gang up and vote them out. I do think b.b. has alot to do with it and guided them through it,so sad we can't have a reality show like the beginning, with chickens and chicken george.

The fact thst Derick Fraser said in the beginning ,lets do this for floyd, makes it clearly racists to me,so be it and wouldn't surprise me if he comes out as the winner this year for laying around and not hurting anyone,after all he was everyones friend wasn't he?

Could you please point out where this was said by Derek? I watch the episodes and have the live feeds and never heard those words come out of his mouth. 

So, I ask you, where and when was this said? 

Trusted Contributor

in the very beginning maybe first night on t.v. in bed and disgusting with the others about sticking together,thats how the cook out began, it was a quick wording and then I didn't hear it again,and it was Derick who said it.by the way i wouldn't say it if i diidn't hear it..

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I do not think white people watching b.b. sat around each week watching and saying come on white boy get the black guy out,never did i think that.they went in as equals and if they didn't play hard enough then they were taken out. Nor do I believe white players sat around and said we have to get those black people out.

This year was different, maybe b.b. intentionely picked not the brightess bulbs this year,so it was easier for a group to gang up and vote them out. I do think b.b. has alot to do with it and guided them through it,so sad we can't have a reality show like the beginning, with chickens and chicken george.

The fact thst Derick Fraser said in the beginning ,lets do this for floyd, makes it clearly racists to me,so be it and wouldn't surprise me if he comes out as the winner this year for laying around and not hurting anyone,after all he was everyones friend wasn't he?

Could you please point out where this was said by Derek? I watch the episodes and have the live feeds and never heard those words come out of his mouth. 

So, I ask you, where and when was this said? 

Trusted Contributor

I replyed look above your last comment.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I replyed look above your last comment.

You did @tucka , and I appreciate that, however, I was trying to accommodate your reply from yesterday asking me not to respond to your opinions and telling me to get over myself. I also appreciate that you have since deleted that post (unless the mods did it) but I did take it heart and was trying, as you requested, to "let it go."

However, since you seem be intent on me responding here it is. I spent several hours between yesterday and today plugged into Paramount+ listening to the first 3 episodes since you told me the name was mentioned "maybe" in episode one. It was not. It was also not mentioned in episode 2 or episode 3. I can tell you that in those episodes, for a fact, Big D did not say what you said he did. 

You were also incorrect, as you said you might be, in your reply to another poster that the houseguest who had the strategy for The CO was Big D--he was not. The houseguest who suggested the strategy of going with +1s was Tiffany and the houseguest who came up with the name was Xavier. 

Again, I'm not sure if you want me to "let it go" as you requested previously or to reply to your comments calling me out. It matters not one way or the other to me so it's your call. 

And to @123SuzyQ123 -- at this point in time Kyland wants to be in the F2 with X. He may change his mind between now and then but according to Ky he wants to "beat the best." Unfortunately for Ky, or maybe fortunately for Ky, what he doesn't seem to realize is the person he would never be able to beat in jury votes is Tiff. Probably best he doesn't try. Smiley Wink