Honored Contributor

Re: 09/07/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's looking more and more like we'll lose Tiffany on Thursday also as Xavier and Derek both want her out before Alyssa now and they can influence Azah and possibly Kyland into doing that also, so unless Hannah wins HOH or Tiffany/Hannah wins POV, Tiffany is likely following Claire to the jury on Thursday. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

This season has demonstrated that, no matter if one is black or white, each is as racist as the other. Actually, while in previous seasons, racism may have existed, it wasn't as blatant as it is in this season. No one would have dared to organize, openly use black players, to ensure a white player won. 

There would have been marches with people surrounding the BB house, shouting.

And how, exactly, would the white players have gone about organizing and using blacks to ensure a white player would win? A bit of a daunting task considering there have been two per season, lol.

Surely you don't mean when there were 4 poc the white players would vote them out 1,2, 3, and 4? No, surely not, something like that would never happen! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I think the results of this season will be analysed for many months with the winner as well as some of the contestants interviewed on GMA, Ellen, Gayle King, Oprah.  One of the unkindest things I saw was Hannah's deception to Derek X. 

Respected Contributor

I guess next year they will need to do white BB and Black BB.  That way the game could be played based on something other than skin color.